Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled over for third time, yay...

So, just to recap:
    1st time) In my accord, checked my window tint and exhaust, let me off with a warning
    2nd time) In my Sebring, didn't flip me headlights on till I was already on the road, got off with a warning

3rd time)
    At mcdonalds in my dad's Ram, helping a buddy get home since his civic blew up. Backed out of my space to pull up to a gas pump, and some guy in a white H3 honks his horn at me and flips me off like a crazy person. So, I decide to let him go infront of me. Crazy dude blocks the exit, gets out, and walks at me like he's going to do something. Obviously, seeing that I'm 6'1" and a 130lbs, and just had back surgery, I'm not defending myself against a raccoon, so I jam the Ram into Reverse, and I REALLY didn't mean to, but spun the tires backing up. Honestly though, I was just trying not to get knocked out by this dude. So he keeps walking towards me, so I throw it in 1st and I'm about to hop the curb and just dip, but then he gets back in his H3 and leaves. So I'm like WTF for real. This is rediculous, I didn't do ANYTHING wrong and this dude just FLIPPED shit. Well, I get my gas, and leave to take my buddy home. On the way, I notice a cop has followed me from Mcdonalds. He followed me for 3 miles through town, and when I got just outside of town, he lit me up. SO I pull over, kill it, and take off my cowboy hat (hehe... It says DODGE on it!!!) He takes my license and registration, and goes on to harass me about how my dad's license plates (5812K9) are registered to a BLACK Dodge Ram, not our blue one. So, I explain how my father had a black Ram, but sold it, and then purchased a Green Jeep Cherokee sport, but then sold it, And bought this blue ram, and that those plates were on all 3 vehicles. He runs the vin, and everything checked out with my story, and asks what I was doing spinning tires in Mcdonalds. So now I'm thinking ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Of course he is. So I say, "Well, I was backing out of my space at Mcdonalds, and someone in a White H3 just flips on me. I didn't get close to his vehicle, I hardly even noticed his presence beyond recognizing where he was so I wouldn't hit him. So, he honks at me, and flips me off. At this point, I decide it's probably best to just let him go in front of me, since he is obviously convinced that I have somehow wronged him. He then procedes to park his H3 in the middle of the parking lot, blocking my exit. When I see him get out of his Hummer, I realize that he could attack me, and I can't do anything to defend myself as I just had spinal fusion surgery. So my only thought was to put some distance between myself and him, so I backed up, and yes, I did spin my tires, but it wasn't like I was trying to show off, I was just trying to get away."

The officer then harasses me about how spinning tires is wreckless driving, and that he SHOULD write me a ticket, but won't. However, the next cop WILL.

I'm like OMFG. You can't be serious! ALL I did was try to protect myself. But I just agreed because I knew I wasn't getting a ticket so I wasn't about to argue.

Well then he asks why I didn't flag down an officer, and I said, "Well I didn't know what that would solve. I mean, All I could tell you is that someone in a white H3 just tried to attack me. I don't know his plates, or anything. And at any rate, That STILL requires me getting away first, which was my ONLY concern."

Apparantly, the guy in mommies H3 told the police that I almost hit him or something, and that I cursed at him and threatened him. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, some beanpole kid is going to threaten an adult. What a GREAT way to make sure I don't live to see 18. Idiot.

And now, I go to bed. Just thought I'd share MY night with my friends at cb7tuner.

Goodnight.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

that %^@#! prick. thats is all....point blank. some kid tells you he just had back surgery and tried to put some distance between a guy coming after him and all you can think about is him spinning tires?

Comment

I know your not bitching, but WTF are you bitching that you got pulled over 3 times for? Especially since you never got a ticket.

Ive been pulled over enough times that i probably cant even count them on my fingers and toes, and ive paid over 1g in tickets and have have two dates coming up with a fine total of $700 if they find me guilty.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        I know your not bitching, but WTF are you bitching that you got pulled over 3 times for? Especially since you never got a ticket.

Ive been pulled over enough times that i probably cant even count them on my fingers and toes, and ive paid over 1g in tickets and have have two dates coming up with a fine total of $700 if they find me guilty.

he's not mad he's been pulled over 3 times. just explainning why he got pulled those times. the reason why he's mad is because the cop took the word of some bastard over someone who was trying to get away and preserve himself after he's had back surgery.

Comment

thats when you call up the right person for the job and the driver of the H3 disappears.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

People suck. Get a gun. Guns solve problems. Guns remove idiots.

But guns in the hands of idiots.... holy fuck watch out.

Comment

at least you: got away from the H3 hummer dude, didn't get into a fight w/ the H3 hummer dude, got away w/ a warning from the cop, got to eat a yummy meal from McDonald's, and have a good night's sleep. To me, you lucked out.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8

LMAO! Like most cops out here who are trigger happy.

Comment

That sucks man, sorry about that. I don't know how big or angry this guy was, but I probably would have just locked the doors and waved my phone at him. There are some crazy people out there, I had to do the cellphone trick while driving one time, I was setting up a tripod in my car to video tape some scenic back roads and as I was at a stop sign waiting to pull back on the road some truck honks at me and drives on, 30 seconds down the road I see the guy pull over to the side and as I pass he slams on the gas and gets inches from my bumper, a good wave of my cellphone and faking a call to 911 got him under control.

Comment

Cowboy Hat + Dodge Ram =

And i gotta say, your family goes thru WAY too many cars man. Pick one and stick with it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8

lol well said

I think that sucks, I mean seriously I begin to wonder if cops are human beings or machines - They just seem to have no emotions/feelings . . . Or they just don't care
                      I saw the post awhile ago about your accident. Hope your recovering well

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079

I'm not bitching, OH GREAT ONE. Just posting. Tons of other members post when they get pulled over. Go get 'em!
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                          at least you: got away from the H3 hummer dude, didn't get into a fight w/ the H3 hummer dude, got away w/ a warning from the cop, got to eat a yummy meal from McDonald's, and have a good night's sleep. To me, you lucked out.

Oh, to me too! I know I did. Still kind of upsetting though that the cop didn't care.

He should have asked me, "Did your aggressor attack you in any way? Did he hit you, etc etc."

But all he cared about was ONE little accidental spin of the tires in a manual trans truck. Just kind of weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                            Cowboy Hat + Dodge Ram =

And i gotta say, your family goes thru WAY too many cars man. Pick one and stick with it.

Well my dad sold the black ram because it didn't get good mileage, only to find out that the Jeep got worse mileage and wasn't as good for his hunting. So he got rid of it and got the blue ram.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                              lol well said

I think that sucks, I mean seriously I begin to wonder if cops are human beings or machines - They just seem to have no emotions/feelings . . . Or they just don't care
                              I saw the post awhile ago about your accident. Hope your recovering well

Hmm?? I've never had a serious accident. I've been bumped into twice in my Sebring, but neither time hurt me. I did have back surgery though, But that recovery has come along nicely. With the exception of the past week or two. In auto body I'm working on the front and rear bumpers of a newer Silverado 2500 HD. Thing is kicking my butt. And yesterday I gave myself a pretty little burn with a plasma torch. Yay.

Comment

Working...
                              X