Cannot find any sites for aftermarket parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find any sites for aftermarket parts

like the title stats i cant find a site selling aftermarket 1996 acura TL 3.2L parts anywhere!
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

is this a joke?

Comment

no chief i am asking for help finding sites for aftermarket acura tl 3.2l parts... in the other automotive where it belongs..

find me a site that sells aftermarket c32a5 pistons..because i cant.
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

check out thier forums, maybe there are venders ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
          check out thier forums, maybe there are venders ?
          ive searched alittle on forums with no luck. i mostly searched google too without any luck

Comment

custom pistons. now your talking big dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
              custom pistons. now your talking big dollars.
              big dollars and bigger depending on what you want out of the pistons
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

those cars along Toyota Avalon of the same generation dont have a huge following hence the limited availability of aftermarket support
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/1996_1998_tl/

Ninja Edit: Why not just drop some after market j32a pistons in it?
                  Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-05-2010, 12:56 AM.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Working...
                  X