• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out taking pics now. Should be decent

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      J-Spec is not on that list......

so if he is still wanting to make a submission which he can easily do, we would be at 12.

Unless im missing something?
      Larry didn't send anything yet either. Missed that this morning.
      I also haven't verified 100% that all submissions can be used. They look about right, but I'll make that call when I pick which ones.
      I'd like to be able to choose the best, not just the first 12... though the ones I've received so far are impressive. Better than many of the CB7s I've been getting (car condition AND picture composition).

Comment

sending mine over now deev. Thanks to ralphie for pulling off a ninja edit for me

Comment

Sent these.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

They may work... the car is good, but the background in both shots is a bit intrusive. Not exactly attractive settings!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Larry didn't send anything yet either. Missed that this morning.
              I also haven't verified 100% that all submissions can be used. They look about right, but I'll make that call when I pick which ones.
              I'd like to be able to choose the best, not just the first 12... though the ones I've received so far are impressive. Better than many of the CB7s I've been getting (car condition AND picture composition).
              Oh ya I didn't mean just use the first 12 and done...

def go thru them and decide what's what...

I was trying to get J-Specs attention lol since he showed interest, takes good pictures, has like 3 cars lol, but was never added to the list.

A PM sounds like it's in order...

this way we have some options!

Comment

would a truck be ok?

edit: a stock, purple truck

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

If you don't have enough to choose from...

Am I allowed to submit photos of one more vehicle?

It would be my and my mothers 1984 Porsche 911
                  I could shot some photos of it tomorrow. But I am not sure I am allowed to submit two sets of photos of two different vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                    If you don't have enough to choose from...

Am I allowed to submit photos of one more vehicle?

It would be my and my mothers 1984 Porsche 911
                    I could shot some photos of it tomorrow. But I am not sure I am allowed to submit two sets of photos of two different vehicles.
                    I want to see this
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      Dude just go charge a camera at best buy, take some fucking pictures on full auto, and then send them to me.

Return said camera to store and get money back!

WIN!

I wish you lived closer....

we could have annoyed Mike enough to get him to put a sick shot of both our cars on the cover
                      But that won't work. They'll give me store credit. Probably won't give me anything at all.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      They may work... the car is good, but the background in both shots is a bit intrusive. Not exactly attractive settings!
                      Really? I'd rock that garage shot with the white wheels for a month.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      would a truck be ok?

edit: a stock, purple truck
                      Lol, do it!

I'm hoping to get some shots done by (steelbluesleepR) the 16th. I know that's still a ways out but that's my last chance for good quality shots.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                        But that won't work. They'll give me store credit. Probably won't give me anything at all.

Really? I'd rock that garage shot with the white wheels for a month.

Lol, do it!

I'm hoping to get some shots done by (steelbluesleepR) the 16th. I know that's still a ways out but that's my last chance for good quality shots.
                        Na man.

If you go to the right store, they should be able to return it to the CC you used to purchase.

Im talking like bring it RIGHT back.

IDk.

Plenty of times I return stuff, and the $ is refunded to my CC.

Comment

Well, some of us have credit cards.

Some of us don't.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Well, some of us have credit cards.

Some of us don't.
                            Oh well can't help you there LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by PUMASTi;3081364[IMG
                              http://www.eurobumperguard.com/images/Bumper_Blocker_Package.jpg[/IMG]
                              ^^where did you get those bumper guards? I need some (after i fix the last major scrapes on the back bumper.)
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

So yay or nay to me submitting another set of pictures of the 911? Technically it isn't exactly my car but I do maintain it and drive it.

Comment

Working...
                                X