Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda 323F

So i guess this is an extremely rare find in a junkyard

I instantly noticed it as a strange car. I had never one before so i went over to take a look

From what it seems it was imported into the US from Europe somewhere. Its a neat ass car, i wish i could buy it out of the junkyard since its in great shape.

Also known as a Mazda Lantis in Japan.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Judging by the license plate recess it does look to be a european import, I'm guessing Spain by looking at the sticker on the right.

CALI LIFE STYLE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
        Judging by the license plate recess it does look to be a european import, I'm guessing Spain by looking at the sticker on the right.
        Actually you're right

I forgot to post this which i found in the trunk

Comment

Headlight levelers are required in Europe. Nowadays I believe they have to be automated. You'll find linear potentiometers on the suspension of Chrysler products, that's what they use now to measure the balance of the cars.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

vehicle line: CB7

Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post

lmfao i didn't notice that

Comment

Very cool find!

It's not over 25 years old, so how would it have gotten to the US legally?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  Very cool find!

It's not over 25 years old, so how would it have gotten to the US legally?
                  Because the 25 year old rule is just a general guarantee rule

There are other ways to get cars into the US that are younger than that. Unlike canada which just makes an easy blanket rule of 15 years ours is complicated and confusing.

Comment

Oh. I have a friend in Seattle who imports lots of cars from the UK and he's always had to get 25 years and older.

Comment

because thats super easy and guaranteed to go through

Some newer cars are approved to be imported like an r33 skyline.

Comment

Judging by the US air force sticker, it was bought by an Airman stationed in Europe then brought over when he/she came home. All sorts of loopholes exist for people in the service.

I'd buy it if its cheap and complete. Although I'd worry about parts availability, maybe thats why they scrapped it. Something expensive and hard to get here broke likely.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post

Apparently it was built on Mazda's "CB" platform. Odd coincidence.
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            Judging by the US air force sticker, it was bought by an Airman stationed in Europe then brought over when he/she came home. All sorts of loopholes exist for people in the service.

I'd buy it if its cheap and complete. Although I'd worry about parts availability, maybe thats why they scrapped it. Something expensive and hard to get here broke likely.
                            This junkyard will not sell you cars. I would buy it if i could since its unique over here and cool looking.

Comment

Pretty sweet, it has a rear fog light too. I wondered so long why one of the reverse lights on
                              The r34 skyline was red, until I found out about rear fogs.you think that switch can replace our cc switch?
                              Some parts may be valuably to Mazda 3 guys!u should see what engine it has
                              Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-01-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X