No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Honda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest gen City Type Z, Odyssey, or Euro R. S2K? What's that?

Euro R:

Odyssey:

City Type Z (already mod'd, of course):
    Attached Files
    1997 RHD AE111
    JDM Blackface Project

Comment

ill go for Spoon Civic Type R
      R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

I can't believe we're on page 2, and I'm the first one to say this...

CB7!

I feel that the newer Honda products aren't as reliable as the older ones. They also seem to bigger and heavier than necessary. Even the little sporty s2k is nearly 20lbs heavier than a CB7! The newer stuff, while safer, more luxurious, and more powerful in stock form, are still lacking the potential of the CB7.

The older model Hondas are just the opposite. Weak, too small, and not as nice looking. I mean, c'mon! Flippy lights on an Accord! (the 3G hatch is cool though).

The CB7 is the lightest car that can accept an H22 and still handle perfectly, even on a stock suspension. It looks nice, has a fair aftermarket, is incredibly reliable, and has amazing potential. It can be made into a kickass show car, a racer, or a very luxurious ride.

Aside from that, I would have to go with a car I just discovered last night (thanks to Jasmine). The 3G Prelude INX. It has the same specs as the 3G lude, except it has a CB7 front end.

Comment

well, read the first post of this thread, some are gonna say accords i'm sure, but besides accords, whats your favorite honda?

so, yea obviously a lot of these people love their cb7's, but BESIDES that what other honda do u like?
          Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Y'know, I always rag on people for not reading the first post... I actually DID read, or at least I thought I did!

In that case, I'll definitely go with the INX.

Comment

HELL YES NEW FAVORITE CAR

(besides my cb7)

ive kinda liked the 3g preludes the best, but only the ones with the red/clear tails... but the flippy headlights turned me off, thats why i went with my fav being the 4th gen preludes.

but holy crap, the 3gen prelude XX (INX) is unbelievable, its my prelude dream come true!!

more awesome pictures: http://www.prelude-fan.de/inx.htm

no flippy lights!

stock red/clear tails!

sooooo hot...

the INX is a japanese car only isnt it
              Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-27-2003, 05:53 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

As far as I know it's Japanese only... It's such a shame! I would love one! With a mounting kit, they can fit an H22 as well... and they weigh about the same as a CB7.

If I could find an inexpensive 3G lude over here, and get a front clip from an INX, I would be very very happy!

Just another item to add to the wish list...

Comment

Hmm Preludes are they way to go....Have anyone notices how like cars got there names Honda? Acura Civic? how the name originated let me know

Comment

Honda was named after the founder of the company: Soichiro Honda (born 1906, died ?)

I had originally thought the Civic derived it's name from the CVCC engine, though that's not the case. The Civic debuted in 1973, whereas the CVCC engine was introduced in 1975... It was a pretty clever assumption on my part, regardless! I don't know how they came up with the name. Probably just some overcaffeinated Japanese marketing execs sitting in a room brainstorming...

Acura is probably just something like Lexus or Infiniti... It just sounds fancy! Us American types shure do like awr fancy-shmancy automobile names! That's why we have to have stupid letters and numbers for our cars, rather than real names: RL instead of Legend (now, anyway), Same with the RSX... and all the cool Toyota names are missing as well... Soarer, Chaser, etc...

Comment

Without a doubt, it's the NSX for me... any trim!

One day...

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) #8

Comment

Wow, that's a nice looking one too... Still, I like my back seat!
                        I'm only about 70hp away from NSX power!

Comment

not that one there... full carbon fiber bodied (except doors), ITB's, and much more. that nsx I wouldn't mind having. I think i would either say nsx or s2k, or something classic like an old cvcc or 1st gen accord would be nice too or something from the 600 series
                          HSHO #3

Comment

Do you mean the black one in the background? Here:

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) #8

Comment

well that one too, but the white one also has all the same stuff, its just painted.
                              HSHO #3

Comment

teh ek hatch

Comment

Working...
                                X