No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Honda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this might seem like and odd choice...but I've always liked the 91-95 Acura Legend...the Gs Coupe with the Type II Motor and a 6 speed manual...a kid in my town has a pearl white one with custom black leather and chrome 18s and a nice drop...even though I usually hate chrome rims this one actually looks pretty decent...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      I know this might seem like and odd choice...but I've always liked the 91-95 Acura Legend...the Gs Coupe with the Type II Motor and a 6 speed manual...a kid in my town has a pearl white one with custom black leather and chrome 18s and a nice drop...even though I usually hate chrome rims this one actually looks pretty decent...
      That's not a odd choice, that's a AWSOME choice!
      If I hadn't forgotten about that one I would have included that car in my choices
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Right now I'm ahhhing over the new TL and TSX 6 speed. Man only if I had the money. (I need to give it a couple years for the used ones to start hitting the market)

But in my price range, I would say a 4th gen accord or the new CIvic si, they look so sweet hooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          Yeah man, that's a great car! I forget who it was, but someone on here used to have one. Heavy-ass cars, but they're nice as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16
            CVCC's are the shiet..... that is your original civic came equipped with a motorcycle motor... hella fun to drive though
            I notice something whenever you go to a Honda Dealer you always see an original CVCC Honda sitting in the corner with a display card. I dont know if it actually works or its just a dummy car.

As for Acura. The subsidary of Honda's luxury division appeared in 1986 in the U.S to compete with the likes of Lexus, and Infiniti. Headquarters are located in Torrance, Calif.

Honda of America BABAY
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yea the TL is real hot car.
              92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
              MY ACCORD

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                I notice something whenever you go to a Honda Dealer you always see an original CVCC Honda sitting in the corner with a display card. I dont know if it actually works or its just a dummy car.
                I know there's one at Silko...but they have more old CVCC's sitting at other dealers?...that's pretty interesting...

Comment

Working...
                X