Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More 2006 info, some driver impressions, new pics, and the return of the CRX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop or not, change those headlights and you got yourself a marketable car.....Honda wouldn't be doing too bad for themselves if they made the new CRX like that one. With the current trend of how the honda's are lookin, I doubt it will look anything like that though....
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe

Photoshop or not, change those headlights and you got yourself a marketable car.....Honda wouldn't be doing too bad for themselves if they made the new CRX like that one. With the current trend of how the honda's are lookin, I doubt it will look anything like that though....
      I'm just hoping that they come out with something ill, they need to after all of the crap that has been released the past couple years....they pretty much lost a lot of Si fans, so hopefully, they will come out with something that blows the EP out of the water.....as far as the CRX goes, it would be soooo tight if honda actually made something that looked pretty similar to the photoshop above....
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

A prototype SI was actually spotted, and it looks exactly like the concept car.

Comment

You solved it, why are we talking about something that doesn't exist, ok everyone lets go home, he figured it all out.

Anyway, the only picture I like is the ATX chop...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by pr3dSi
            i hope to god u knew that EVERYONE already knows/ and has seen these pictures a 1000 times.
            Yup, fuck you. thx.

Comment

All I got to say is why does every new car that comes out today have to look like a damn bubble!?! I'm so sick of it. I can't think of a single car that is sitting in a dealership's showroom floor that I would want.

I'm really starting to lose faith in Honda. Well I guess I lost it a while ago when they totally destroyed the Accord. Civic has been ugly as hell for a while now too. And I know its not isolated to Honda either.

It just gives me even more reason(not that I needed it) to keep my cb7.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                All I got to say is why does every new car that comes out today have to look like a damn bubble!?! I'm so sick of it. I can't think of a single car that is sitting in a dealership's showroom floor that I would want.

I'm really starting to lose faith in Honda. Well I guess I lost it a while ago when they totally destroyed the Accord. Civic has been ugly as hell for a while now too. And I know its not isolated to Honda either.

It just gives me even more reason(not that I needed it) to keep my cb7.
                Same thing applys with us...we get uglyer the older we get...
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

whats all the fuss about? i bet they have special people from honda feeding this crap into the net so they can sit back and watch us all fight about it.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                    ...our turbo is vtec. that's where hondas get their extra kick.. which is from the system they were pioneers of...
                    I dont kno about you but i think the pioneers of the Vtec were Ferrarri...
                    But correct me if im wrong.

Comment

^ lol i'm not getting historic here. honda engineers were pioneers in the sense of making it mainstream. the main point, anyways, is that honda chooses the vtec system over turbo obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                        Photochop huh......niiiice!

stop trying to get your post count up im playin bro

but steve, i hate to disagree with you (cant believe i am) but Honda DID make a production turbo. We actually had a thread on it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=turbo+factory

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          stop trying to get your post count up im playin bro

but steve, i hate to disagree with you (cant believe i am) but Honda DID make a production turbo. We actually had a thread on it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=turbo+factory

Funny thing was, someone was just bashing me bout honda not having at turboed factory car(or something like that...).
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

lol.. right.. but this is one turbo car out of how many total they've produced in the history of the company? THATS the main point of what i'm saying. not the fact that they've experimented with a few models in the past or not. The majority (a big majority) of their market has always been based around n/a and n/a vtec setups... and any honda enthusiast will and should agree lol.

what i was getting at initially is that based on knowing this about honda.. it's safe to assume that a brand new production car, which is going to be target marketed to a full scale audience, will probably not all of a sudden be turbo. sure, i shouldn't have said they "NEVER produced" a turbo car.. but i was more or less exaggerating the fact that they haven't made many at all.

let me put it this way: when you think of Honda, do you think of turbo? not aftermarket/tuner honda.. FACTORY Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                              lol.. right.. but this is one turbo car out of how many total they've produced in the history of the company? THATS the main point of what i'm saying. not the fact that they've experimented with a few models in the past or not. The majority (a big majority) of their market has always been based around n/a and n/a vtec setups... and any honda enthusiast will and should agree lol.

what i was getting at initially is that based on knowing this about honda.. it's safe to assume that a brand new production car, which is going to be target marketed to a full scale audience, will probably not all of a sudden be turbo. sure, i shouldn't have said they "NEVER produced" a turbo car.. but i was more or less exaggerating the fact that they haven't made many at all.

let me put it this way: when you think of Honda, do you think of turbo? not aftermarket/tuner honda.. FACTORY Honda.
                              meh, i just wanted to seem smart when i posted...

honestly, when i think of honda(vtec) it may sound strange.... but I think of Nintendo...

both honda and nintendo have thought about ways of revolutionizing(sp?) their products.

both go with cost effective, innovative to make their products stand out, not just Whos got what and all...(this is taking Vtec into example)

sony reminds me of companies like Nissan... it seems their stuff is based purely on power. (turbo etc)

when you ask people...

Skyline, or RSX?

you're more than likely going to get Skyline...

gamecube or PS2?

you're more than likely going to get PS2...

i dunno, i think like that

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe

are those rsx headlights on that crx?

Comment

Working...
                                X