i'm done w/ accords...(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm done w/ accords...(pics)

well after looking for an accord w/ in a resonable driving distsance i couldn't find one that met my standards. so i baught a hooptie. 94 caprice w/ leather int. 155k old man driven, 1 owner, including all service records.damn neer perfect condition. i've ALWAYS lover the caprices. it. here's some pics in it's stock form the day i got it (last sunday). since then i've shaved the hood ornament, istalled an impala ss grill, removed and filled the luggage rack. my custom drop springs will be here soon. doing a 3" front and a 4" back. it will eventualy get bagged. haven't decided on rims yet, but i'm only going w/ 18" smaller. unfortunatle it's only got the little 4.3 v8. it moves the car ok, but it get 24 mpg on the highway so it's a fair trade.

i'm definatley not done w/ hondas, i've got the project car my 91 si and the odyssey. i may still by an accord wagon in the neer future. but gotsta love the ghetto superstar.
    Last edited by souldoubt; 11-29-2005, 03:17 PM.

:envy:

I looked and looked for one for that price that wasn't a police package before I bought my Camry.... no luck

Comment

passenger side door dose have a some damage, but i've baught another door. int has NO rips tears or smells. no rust, minor door dings but thats life. i actualy like the 4.3 motor it's got a good feel under acceleration. i drive less than 10 miles per day back and forth to work so gas is not an issue.

Comment

Fucking tight. Go old school dude. Chrome spokes with the knock-offs and nipples.
        my ride

Comment

no wires, i hate 'em. i'm kind of leaning to the chevy rally type wheels. or doing wheel adapters and using later model corvette rims. idk, i'll roll stock for now. all the room in it, is so nice, i can get a full arms length on smacking my boys.

Comment

Nice dude, I'd drive it. I'll let you in on a little secret....the 4.3 is actually a V6 not a V8. Nevertheless, an LT1 will drop right in.
            00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

have fun paying for gas...

Comment

those will look nice on it

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  have fun paying for gas...

there was one at work a while back i thought about claiming dibs on. I wanted to put some daytons on it and a bangin system....

it wouldnt been painted a candy green with metalic flakes...

I dubbed it the mexi-mobile

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

imo that's hideous. At least make it like an Impala SS, then it'd look okay.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                      imo that's hideous. At least make it like an Impala SS, then it'd look okay.
                      I am trying to digest this slowly. Ok, I gave up on that. DONT THE IMPALA SS AND THE CAPRICE LOOK IDENTICAL????? I know there are some extra trims on the SS over the regular caprice but still, they are the same for the most part. .

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                        I'll let you in on a little secret....the 4.3 is actually a V6 not a V8.
                        lmao....nicely put....I was hoping someone posted that already....the 4.3 is a good motor tho...as long as it's not in a blazer with the multi port induction....what a carbon clogger! nice caprice!!
                        Mike:
                        92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                        Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                        02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                        05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                        93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                        06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                          I am trying to digest this slowly. Ok, I gave up on that. DONT THE IMPALA SS AND THE CAPRICE LOOK IDENTICAL????? I know there are some extra trims on the SS over the regular caprice but still, they are the same for the most part. .
                          Yeah small differences. The Impala had no big emblem on the hood. Instead it had a bar grill (similar to a CB7 but with no chrome) with a chevy bowtie in it. Also, they came with Impala SS wheels. Some say that the Impala had a different port window but I've seen Caprices with the so called "Impala port window". You can do an Impala conversion for around 1-2K from what I've seen depending on deals and who can paint your hood when you shave the Caprice emblem.

http://www.capricess.com/

Comment

That 4.3 will be thirsty hauling around that beached whale on wheels. You may have been better off finding a 305 version.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

eh, i like the police editions better...
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X