i'm done w/ accords...(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92DXProject
    lmao....nicely put....I was hoping someone posted that already....the 4.3 is a good motor tho...as long as it's not in a blazer with the multi port induction....what a carbon clogger! nice caprice!!
    hate to break your heart, but do some looking, gm produced a 4.3 V8 for about several years in the early vette' ,91-96 caprices & roadmaster. it's rated @ about 200hp. gas milage is a good (for a barge) 23 mpg hwy and about 17 in town.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Small-Block_engine <--4.3l v8 from '54-56

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/U...arreviewspecs/ <--later model 91-96.

no need for a flame fest, sure it's slower than most dx accords autos, but it's got leather, a/c and rides better than your mom after a few shots of hypnotic. also has more room than most apartments in downtown L.A. i'll post up some pics sat/sunday w/ my current status of mod.
    Last edited by souldoubt; 09-09-2005, 07:40 AM.

Comment

i did't want the lt version because of gas milage. the pissy little v8 is good enough for me, i don't care about fast, when you buy a car this big you just wanna cuise.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
        hate to break your heart, but do some looking, gm produced a 4.3 V8 for about several years in the early vette' ,91-96 caprices & roadmaster. it's rated @ about 200hp. gas milage is a good (for a barge) 23 mpg hwy and about 17 in town.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Small-Block_engine <--4.3l v8 from '54-56

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/U...arreviewspecs/ <--later model 91-96.

no need for a flame fest, sure it's slower than most dx accords autos, but it's got leather, a/c and rides better than your mom after a few shots of hypnotic. also has more room than most apartments in downtown L.A. i'll post up some pics sat/sunday w/ my current status of mod.
        Hmm...4.3L V8, you learn something new every day...Cool. Because I too thought V6 when you said 4.3L.

Ignore the haters...and put like 8 subs in the trunk I knew a kid in high school that had 4 12s in a Caprice...I got physically ill inside of it.

Comment

i don't care about the haters, it's my car my, money i'l do what i want w/ it. i'm only going w/ 1 12" sub for some rear fill , nice head unit and quality speakers. may add headrest tv's and a flip down. but thats later. no generic mods either, no rims bigger than 18" rims.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
            have fun paying for gas...
            the 4.3L V6 has awesome gas mileage, sometimes better than the CB7 if properly taken care of...
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
              the 4.3 is actually a V6 not a V8. Nevertheless, an LT1 will drop right in.
              *edit* Sorry didn't mean to doubt you there, but I just talked to a buddy of mine who works for GM and I asked him about this alleged V8. Apparently there was a 4.3L V8 offered as the base engine for the Caprice and Roadmaster. All I have to say is this is news to me, I've really never heard of it and didn't even know it existed....all I've ever heard of is the all too common 4.3L V6. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up and state for the record that you are indeed correct.
              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Working...
              X