My 98 Accord!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaB18
    from that ebay link, it says 30,000K which is 30000000. am i reading it correctly?

from my knowledge, no such hid kit with such rating exists. and even if it did it would be ultraviolet which the human eye is incapable of seeing

we'll i just rechecked it and it says 30000K u put it together 30,000K yeah i know what i got they really not worth it cause in Luis's words (br0nxfinest)

"They look bright due to the way your eyes perceive the light spectrum. The useable road light (lumens) is less."

Comment

Hey ma man...car is clean...98's are sweet....loving the drop and i dont know jack shit about the HID's but they look good nonetheless.

Comment

man I wanted one of those, instead I got a civic

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by RALPH0924
          we'll i just rechecked it and it says 30000K u put it together 30,000K yeah i know what i got they really not worth it cause in Luis's words (br0nxfinest)

"They look bright due to the way your eyes perceive the light spectrum. The useable road light (lumens) is less."
          lol yes i know about the eye tricks and how you see an 8000k and think it puts down more lumens then a 4300k. if you want to believe that you truely have a 30,000k hid kit then by all means i'm not stopping you but its nothing but a marketing trick

20,000+k is compared to Open shade in mountains on a really clear day

nice car thou

Comment

I'm prob. getting one soon...I wish yours was stick, I'm gonna do mine exactly the same. What kind of springs/shocks are you on?

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              I'm prob. getting one soon...I wish yours was stick, I'm gonna do mine exactly the same. What kind of springs/shocks are you on?

some cheap springs, i have a set of 1 pcs Nex Coilovers someone from another site suppose to buy off me. but my car is for sale if u interested $5800 or best offer without the 19's get back at me

Comment

Working...
              X