X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NSX

The new "NSX"

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=648998
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

.....no. just no.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      .....no. just no.

Well at least it will be fast and handle really well...

Comment

I really dislike all those sharp angles. The NSX of previous generations seemed to flow really nicely w/o those sharp angles. It just looked slick.

Now, with all those angles, it seems like they're trying to make it look like these new American muscle cars. That's no good.

Honda better keep making changes before this thing comes out.

Comment

Too much of a Corvette influence in its design.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nice rims and hot damn thats alot of break lights.

ya and the front reminds me of a vett.
            Last edited by Frazzums; 01-08-2007, 02:08 PM.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
            ----
            02 Pontiac Firebird W68
            92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Yeah I doubt this a complete design, too many elements that aren't quite fit for production, like the gunslit headlights.

It is most likely an advanced styling exercise to guage public reception.

Comment

well i think its hideous.

I think the NSX is one of the sexiest cars ever and that thing is a mix between a new vette and a charger....

icky...i do like the lights, however, they will drop that most likely since its still in the early design stages.

Comment

I always said that I never wanna see the day were cars fly,,,, thats not far from it ........

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    well i think its hideous.

I think the NSX is one of the sexiest cars ever and that thing is a mix between a new vette and a charger....

icky...i do like the lights, however, they will drop that most likely since its still in the early design stages.
                    Yeah hopefully, they will use customer feedback to refine it.

I am upset that it isn't MR, but honestly, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, the proportions are right, it just needs some detail refinement.

And yes the original NSX is one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Yeah hopefully, they will use customer feedback to refine it.

I am upset that it isn't MR, but honestly, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, the proportions are right, it just needs some detail refinement.

And yes the original NSX is one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen.

yes lets hope they take a few hints and do the right thing. I just cant see why all the companies are trying to go this spacy newage look..its not working for the most part. Its ugly.

And yes again i was confused on why it wasnt MR but i guess if they change some aspects and give it a more "Honda" approach instead of "whats in" approach then i could live with it

Comment

Most conecpt cars are ugly though. It's not THAT bad, but all the ocmpanies are going with this "futuristic" look and all the cars are starting to look the same. It's not bad, but its not really good either.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                          yes lets hope they take a few hints and do the right thing. I just cant see why all the companies are trying to go this spacy newage look..its not working for the most part. Its ugly.

And yes again i was confused on why it wasnt MR but i guess if they change some aspects and give it a more "Honda" approach instead of "whats in" approach then i could live with it

Well I think to a degree they didn't go MR because an FR coupe appeals to a larger audience.

The sales of the original NSX weren't exactly stellar, so I am sure that is part of it.

I think I agree though. As long as it has the required Honda charachteristics, I will probably learn to live with it.

LOL!

I am sure it would be terrible to have to do that...LOL!

"OMG! I had such a terrible day! I had to drive my FR V10 NSX, and it was SOOOO HORRIBLE! If only it was MR!"

At least this way I don't have to stress about whether or not I want to buy a 1st gen NSX used, because now I KNOW that I do.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            Well I think to a degree they didn't go MR because an FR coupe appeals to a larger audience.

The sales of the original NSX weren't exactly stellar, so I am sure that is part of it.

I think I agree though. As long as it has the required Honda charachteristics, I will probably learn to live with it.

LOL!

I am sure it would be terrible to have to do that...LOL!

"OMG! I had such a terrible day! I had to drive my FR V10 NSX, and it was SOOOO HORRIBLE! If only it was MR!"

At least this way I don't have to stress about whether or not I want to buy a 1st gen NSX used, because now I KNOW that I do.
                            couldnt agree more! Still gotta see when this debuets but im sure if i had to choose it wouldnt be a hard decision....1st gen ftw!

Comment

i was looking for the Cadillac decal on the back of it. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X