Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California Crushing Tuner Cars

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/20/p...street-racers/

Last edited by lummieCB7; 06-20-2007, 07:40 PM.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Hmm I heard in Cali they crushed cars impounded if they had stolen parts in them and now street racing wow...You guys got it bad. glad I dont live around there.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

But it will send a very clear message...

Of course if they aren't crushing ANYTHING that street races, including UPS trucks, pickups, SUV's, domestics etc, then they are opening themselves up for a HUGE lawsuit.

In the State of California, they will most likely get it.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Wow.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wow that sucks! btw fox news blows big time for promoting this whole thing

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
          Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
          mycb7.com
          Members Ride

Comment

that is retarded

Comment

there was a "street racer crushing" demonstration in Toronto a little while back....unfortunately, last week 4ppl died from street racing....guess all those cars were crushed in vein...
              DEVOTE

Comment

keep it on the track guys...
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Shit, that sucks big time. Recently there were about 2 or 3 three crashes withing 48 hours on the one major highway here (the 401) where they said street racing was involved, although I don't think they have proof but every crash nowadays is because it was a "street race." Anyways, some politician guy came forward and said that "speed shops" (he doesn't even know what he's talking about) are like drug dealing and bomb building. He wants all to be shut down, and ANY modified car to be crushed whether in s street race or not. What a retard this guy is. Oh, and this is in Ontario, Canada by the way.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

omg omg omg omg.... some of those cars look soo good. i watched a vid of them crushing an eg. that was sooo painful to see. and this one white eg with bronze rotas...

great now they can make ride porridge outta the rice...
                    J/K
                    Last edited by tommi; 06-20-2007, 10:56 PM.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

The Game - Church For Thugs Lyrics

[Verse 1]
                      To all my niggas on the porch getting their hair braided
                      Corn rolled by a L.A. bitch
                      And I can't forget
                      My niggas riding the train Yankee fitted
                      Thermals under that Pelle shit
                      I love New York but gangbanging that's L.A. shit
                      And I'm proud of it
                      Spit it through the wire so the crowd love it
                      Haters you know who you are you can turn it down fuck it
                      I can shoot a video to it and spend half the budget
                      I'm gangsta, let the .40 cal blow in public
                      More hatred inside my soul than Pac had for Delores Tucker
                      Every time one of my niggas get shot the more I suffer
                      Cause we trapped inside a world where your forced to die for your colors
                      I seen it all through the Range tints
                      Got niggas doing life in the state pen
                      So I dread like Jamaicans
                      If I die for one of my statements
                      Than break up the streets of Compton and spill my blood in the pavement

Comment

^^ Although I think The Game is cool shit, I have no idea what the lyrics have to do with illegal street racing.

Seriously though, how else would they send the message across?

How many innocent people have to die before the person(s) involved in the illegal street racing scene wake up?

To the guy who said it's fucked up, prove to me how so? Maybe if you lost a family member to some idiots lack of sense and stupidity..because he likes to take big risks illegally then what would you be saying now?

Thats almost like protesting to let a guy walk free after he just casually walks up to someone you know personally and just snuffs the life out of him.

I agree with Wes, it should be done legally not illegally...and what do you have to lose if you do it the legal way? Nothing.

What do you have to lose if you do it the illegally? Someone elses life or you own. Or even both.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

so much for the punishment fitting the crime.
                          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

What the fuck is crushing modified cars going to do. Help? No. Piss people the fuck off? Yes. Cause grief for the idiot who thought this up? Yes. (Not to mention grief for the cars owners).

I talked to my friend in Cali today, he says they are crushing cars simply for being modified (having non carb legal components). Which is, simply retarded.

Welcome to this fascist nation in which we all live in.

After I get my new motor I am going to go down to a drift demo, fucking kill some tires, not use my plate, attract pigs attention, then leave, with my plate on, they will be dumbfounded and I will laugh.

Comment

That pic you posted are those Mugen MR5 on the EJ? Wow that sucks! *** man I hate seeing things like this. I agree deaths by street racing is bad thing. What people lack in this world is common sense. I dont see what cali is getting out of this. Oh you crush my car ill just go buy another and do it again? I dont get people nowadays what is crushing cars gonna do its not gonna stop it. Yes it will send a msg but there are other things you can do. Open sanctioned events more tracks that will solve it kinda. Another lure to street racing. Its free, gambling, andrenaline rush, dont have to wait in lines at the track (well kinda, you can get it done quicker in the street), and blah blah blah. There are reasons kids are doing this whether if its to prove whos balls are bigger or whos faster (whats the definition of fast if you dont have a timeslip? You can say you beat who blah blah blah....A timeslip shows a lot more if it was driver error or whatever). I just think its retarded. I wonder where these races are sanctioned (obviously streets) I am pretty sure most of the deaths are caused by stupid ass drivers. Either they dunno when to stop giving it gas or some high hp dumbass that cant handle the power (seen this in a couple racing videos) Another thing I hate seeing....People lined up on the side of streets like right in front of the car...I see this often...I still remember when my homeboy brang me out to the races people didnt do that shit...damn fast and the furious. I liked it back in the days when it was just a couple of people you knew and you headed out to that deserted road. Nowadays its just hey lets block off a public street and start street racing...I dunno this is from what I have seen in these "racing videos" most of them seem to be teckademics people making asses of themselves. I dunno I can name quite a bit of cons of racing in the street, but anyone with common sense understands. Sucks Cali is doing this lawsuits might ensue as owequitit said but oh well...Its not gonna stop shit I tell you that your just puttin more metal in the yard thats all.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X