No announcement yet.

GHOST 2.2 : 2000 Honda Prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the replicas but i doubt youd want those. If anyone is selling them up here i'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
      I've seen the replicas but i doubt youd want those. If anyone is selling them up here i'll let you know.

thanks....i contacted this place in socal who sells replicas..only thing is that i hope fitment is proper. its 80 bucks which doesnt seem that bad.

i want a smaller steering wheel since i like my steering wheel low, but it hits my theighs....i hate to lose the horn and cruise control equiptment, and with the money id be forking out for an s2k wheel, i rather invest it in something else.

Comment

Looking very nice bro! Im excited I bought me a 99 BB6 yesterday 1 0wner all service records and very very clean! I need to make me a tread with pics.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
        BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Looks good Jed! Are those the Megan coils?
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

your not wasting any time I see, those s2k steering wheels looks good in ludes but they go for $300, I have the same problem with it hitting my leg.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
              Looks good Jed! Are those the Megan coils?
              you got it

SYNOPSIS of the Megan Racing coilovers (i like to call it MR coilovers cause it doesnt sound so cheesy)
              i did some extensive research on the megan coils...alot of people have its doubts from them because they started off by making knock offs. but overtime they have became a real brand and real quality stuff. the same assembling company who makes apexi full coils is the same company who does the megan full coils. I have heard many reviews on them and looked upon many other forums for feedback and it has way more positives then F2, D2, and Ksport. Plus my good friend who is a suspension junkie and is very knowledgeable about taiwan assembly plants convinced me to get the megans.

upon installing and adjusting them, they were fairly easy. I'm still waiting on the springs to settle until so i can get an alignment. Right now im running no tire gap, in a few more weeks it should drop down maybe half an inch or a bit more. as for the adjustable dampening its set to 12/24 (since im slammed and i want more stiffness so my axles dont flex much) and it rides pretty good. Car hugs the floor and there isnt much play.

i could of gotten the JIC magics for 1200 flat, but i thought that megan racing full coils for 800 and a tanabe system for 412 = 1212 is a way better deal.

i really wanted to get those wheels (work rezax), but i had to set my priorites straight. I needed more suspension work then cosmetic needs.

83rd: i didnt have this problem until i installed my new seat. now that i sit higher the steering wheel is touching my theighs. 300 bucks for an s2k wheel makes you say gahdamn son! LOL

Comment

just for shits n giggles....heres a comparason of stock vs aftermarket.

Comment

i want to shoot this car!
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                    i want to shoot this car!
                    Shoot both of ours!
                    Raceline USA

Comment

Nice roller. A bit too low for my taste, but still nice. These are my fav style ludes.

Comment

bought a new toy...

will post pics when installed.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          just for shits n giggles....heres a comparason of stock vs aftermarket.

thats a very funny looking stock exhaust.

avacadoooooooo

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I will join you soon.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Ghost, that lude is sick!!! I remember seeing it for my own eyes at the last SOCAL Meet

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                                bought a new toy...

will post pics when installed.
                                please tell ;P
                                Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                                Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X