No announcement yet.

StoobyMcDooby : 1995 Acura Integra SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the engine vtec? thats usually whats writen under the passenger side tailight, i doubt you would have forgotten to mention that, and i loved your two previous accords

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
      is the engine vtec? thats usually whats writen under the passenger side tailight, i doubt you would have forgotten to mention that, and i loved your two previous accords
      under the tail light it says "special edition"

i dont believe any teggies came with a vtec badge there.. the SE badge is the only one that i know of that came under the light
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
        under the tail light it says "special edition"

i dont believe any teggies came with a vtec badge there.. the SE badge is the only one that i know of that came under the light
        that is true i remembered that a few hours after i wrote this, but i have seen some gsr models a similar sticker, and it says "vtec" i think it also says "dohc", not sure but i know it says "vtec" as a matter affect, on the integra owners thread jackfrostwhite took a shot of that sticker on his old integra (im posting from my cell so i cant give you the link) but yeah, it does

Comment

The SE model was for the DC4/DB7. Which all have the B18B1 non-VTEC engine.
          Raceline USA

Comment

that is true i remembered that a few hours after i wrote this, but i have seen some gsr models a similar sticker, and it says "vtec" i think it also says "dohc", not sure but i know it says "vtec" as a matter affect, on the integra owners thread jackfrostwhite took a shot of that sticker on his old integra (im posting from my cell so i cant give you the link) but yeah, it does

Says "DOHC VTEC"

Also, if you get the Type-R wing you're going to have to fill in an extra hole left by your factory spoiler.
            I lucked out on mine and found a Type R Hatch with wing.
            Then i sold my GSR hatch to my friend who had an RS with no wing.

Comment

Pic i found when i was doing the hatch swap.

Comment

ya man, i thought my mind was playing tricks on me for a sec there, i remember that when i saw those on the streets with that "vtec" emblem to not mess with no matter how stock they look, but thats just me

Jack, why did you sell it man? that thing looked clean, not much of a sleeper as the accord but clean.

Comment

Jack, why did you sell it man? that thing looked clean, not much of a sleeper as the accord but clean.
                  Yeah man i sold it to my one friend.
                  I still see it once in a while.
                  He's kept it the same.

Sold it cause i wanted something new.
                  The is300 deal fell through, then i didnt like the 06-08 Si's, was waiting for the redesign.
                  It came in 09.
                  Got tired of waiting, so i went and got the CB i got now.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    Yeah man i sold it to my one friend.
                    I still see it once in a while.
                    He's kept it the same.

Sold it cause i wanted something new.
                    The is300 deal fell through, then i didnt like the 06-08 Si's, was waiting for the redesign.
                    It came in 09.
                    Got tired of waiting, so i went and got the CB i got now.
                    i gotta ask man, have you raced him with your h22 and if so who won?

Comment

lol, sorry. this hasnt had any updates in a long while. But since my last post,

I have swapped the entire interior to black cloth.. i still need a back seat though. I also picked up a late model 98+ rear bumper that i will put on later this week. The car is almost ready for paint!

Pics soon of everything.!

Comment

and i loved your two previous accords
                        thanks man, i miss them too.

Comment

you whore. mad you cant call no one. lol. car is coming together

Comment

i gotta ask man, have you raced him with your h22 and if so who won?
                            LOL
                            Nah i havent raced him.
                            It would certainly be a driver's race i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              you whore. mad you cant call no one. lol. car is coming together
                              haha hey T-dog, long time no see. I can't wait to see your whip when it's finished.

Drop me a line some time, maybe we can get together.

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
                                haha hey T-dog, long time no see. I can't wait to see your whip when it's finished.

Drop me a line some time, maybe we can get together.
                                thats cool man. ill hit you up when i get a chance. let me know when you get into Raleigh and i can come down and chill with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X