StoobyMcDooby : 1995 Acura Integra SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StoobyMcDooby : 1995 Acura Integra SE

Hey guys/gals, hows everything going? My name is Sam, I just wanted to make a thread to introduce myself, as well as my teg.
    I recently purchased a 1995 Integra Special Edition for a whopping $900! I bought it from the original owner, and the car has 205,xxx miles! 5-Speed of course, ripped up leather seats, completely trashed body. BUT, everything works- Air con, heat, PS, windows, etc.
    Some may ask, why would you want such a piece? Well, for one, I love Honda's. Ive had 4, and im 19 years old.I've never owned anything else. Pictured below is my 1990 Accord EX. I bought the car bone stock three years ago, and poured obscene amounts of money into it. I miss the car everyday, as it was sold two months ago. Also below is my white 1991 Accord EX. The only thing i miss about that car was the fact that it had 89,000 ORIGINAL miles on it, and the interior- it speaks for it self. I also have a CBR f4i... (probably my favorite honda of them all ).

I also want to document the restoration process as I go along. So far, I have replaced the entire front clip, bumper lights, replaced the two front seats, and taken many, many dents out.
    As of yet, I have no pictures of my progress, but I can promise those soon. As soon as I find a camera.

My Black Accord:

-------------------------------------

My white 91' Accord:

CBR w/ me on it:

And then comes my teg:

Note the dents everywhere! and the oxidized paint...

The back is the best part, minus the cracked bumper, lol.

This isn't pretty, but on the brightside, LOTS of tire tread, haha.

Gross.

So that's how i picked her up.

Here is how she looks right now, cell pictures FTL, but new pics are to come.

My plans :
    Finish body resto *
    Finish Interior resto *
    Paint it black*
    ITR replica wing *
    DUMP it *
    17" black wheels of some sort *
    5% on all the windows, 20% on winshield *
    tint tails and bumper lights *

Pretty much, im going for the same theme achieved with my black accord.

Sorry for the long read. Have a great day, be sure to check back for updates.:P
    Last edited by StoobyMcDooby; 09-22-2009, 10:35 PM.

Update *** 11/18/08 ***

So as promised, here are pictures of the repaired front clip, as well as my new(er) seats!

This picture speaks for itself; not really anything i can add. EXCEPT, note the HID's, and the fact that my driver side signal is out. The reason? I don't know why, but the previous owner decided to cut the harness that has the pigtails for the bumper light. I don't know why.

-----------------------------
    It's hard to see in this picture, but the passenger door has a major dent/ripple right in the middle of it. Along with that, there are several other various dings/knicks all along the passenger side. The driver side is however in decent shape. The '17' was a joke by a buddy who autocrosses a lot.

-----------------------------
    Here's the back bumper. Not a very good picture, but i think it's cool. You can see that the bottom left of the bumper is cracked, and there is a hole to the right of the license plate. Obviously, the back bumper still needs replacing

----------------------------
    And lastly, my new used seats! Obviously they dont match my nasty tan interior, but in the long run I will convert the interior to black or grey.

----------------------------

And that's pretty much it for this update... Next update will include pictures of my disgusting engine bay, and hatch area. And maybe even some videos....8)

Keep checking back, plenty is to come.

Comment

Update ***11/21/08***

Hello all! So the back bumper was replaced early this morning. I'm happy to report that it went on without a hitch, and fits like it should. Keep checking back periodically... The next update will probably include a door swap... Fun fun. When people ask me why my car is so many different colors, I just tell them I'm getting ready for christmas.... (obviously because of the red and green) .. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

And it's GONE!

--------------------------
      Here you can see the extent of the damage. This is why it needed to be replaced.

--------------------------

Laterz.

Comment

Meh, that's my least favorite gen of teggy, but it's good to see you getting her together so quickly. She'll be sharp in no time at all. Keep it up!

Comment

multi color ftw!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Hit me up if you wanna dump it...GC's/Koni Yells...

Looking good...Keep up posted...
            RETIRED...

Comment

Why don't you just get a real ITR wing?
              Raceline USA

Comment

A dude with 17 BS on a Orange 350z doesn't ring a bell, does it?
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

woah i missed this thread going up lol

clean them headlights y0
                  Last edited by ric3rboi23; 11-24-2008, 03:04 AM.
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Starting to look good, after paint anyways!

I've got some extra OEM exterior parts laying around and even some engine bay stuff so let me know if you need anything

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post

clean them headlights y0
                      Ugh seriously, its crampin the style! Not to mention killin your output.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                        A dude with 17 BS on a Orange 350z doesn't ring a bell, does it?
                        lol sure does. I met him as he was driving on campus. But to be honest, my buddy and i threw the 17 on before i left raleigh that weekend, as a complete joke. Then i saw the Z driving around campus and he happened to have 17 as well. mad funny.

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post

clean them headlights y0
                        I'm going to buy new ones... I saw some on ebay that look nice... i know it's ebay... but eh... i dont really care. I have HID's anyways, so that will make up for the shitty output im sure they have. I dont want to keep the OEM ones because they have 0 cut off line. FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                          Why don't you just get a real ITR wing?
                          cant find one. and i dont care if i have 3rd brake light or not.

no one has one forsale that will ship it to me on clubintegra.

You have to keep in mind, this is my winter beater. I don't care as much if im using oem or not. Look at the progress ive made so far... ive spent less than $175 on parts.. and $900 for the car... the goal here is to spend as little as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
                            lol sure does. I met him as he was driving on campus. But to be honest, my buddy and i threw the 17 on before i left raleigh that weekend, as a complete joke. Then i saw the Z driving around campus and he happened to have 17 as well. mad funny.
                            He definitely did not know about your car because I saw him put the numbers on there right before the auto-x.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                              He definitely did not know about your car because I saw him put the numbers on there right before the auto-x.
                              i know. thats what makes it really ironic and funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X