No announcement yet.

Clean-Cb7 : 2000 Acura Integra Type-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holly crap your car is fairly new and look at all the crap under the carpet already.. i dont even wanna see wats under mine. one time i spilled water on the pass. floor and it turned brown

Comment

If your teg has all that under the carpet, and all that (minor) rust, then I don't even want to know whats under my cbs carpet.

Comment

Great project man! I can't wait to see the finished product!

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
          If your teg has all that under the carpet, and all that (minor) rust, then I don't even want to know whats under my cbs carpet.
          LOL. i ddi the same to my Cb7...it was NOT good at all....i found shriveled up garden snakes...wut appeared to be a small beehive in the trunk...

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

some rust but the finish projects turn out great...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Comment

Anyone that knows me, knows my love for ITR's. Keep her safe and good luck.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

trade??
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys..yea the rust shocked me..and hurt at the same time..u can tell its been a East Coast R all its life..will be taken care of probably this saturday..im trying not to rush things since i have 7 months to do this..so im doing it in a timely fashion.

Ive decided id start acquiring the parts by section of the car. Like right now im gunna focus on the rear...so Up next to cop is the EDM rear Fog-And a CF gurney flap-and the benen tow hook..it looks like ill be copping the Rear fog off of www.jdmland.com since they have them Brand new with switch for about 150.00$. my main concern is the gurnry flap..im still trying to locate one for a fair price..since the man who was selling them is out of buisness and from what i hear wiull not be proudcing them again anytime soon =/. a guy on ITRCA appears to have a new one..but hes told me he wants 320 shipped in order to sell it..and they sold for 220..so not too excited about that...well see!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

My favorite Honda/Acura ever made

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Nice project, I realize you're doing alot before this, but if you don't get PIC's, what will you get for coilovers? My friend had an EK w/ 10/8K PIC's, those were very nice, they're a good company to deal w/ too.

Comment

keep us updated with lots of teardown pics. my buddy has one of these cars instant classic.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Good luck, if I was closer I would help you out and I could learn at the same time. With a bar like that where you doing your work you should have no problem finishing it. BTW I want my legend lip
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                                What are you talking about, your 13. Do you have a car, your own car
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X