• Show
Clear All

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Is your uncle still alive to see this project

Leave a comment:

• Turbo617
    replied
    super grimreaper bump. It's awesome that you now live literally less than a quarter of a mile away from me. come back on, must updaate.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice work josh coming along nice i still want to see it in person man

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    ahhh u must be talking abot abby,..its a debadged ITR right? with the EXPO numbers on the windshield
    I never saw the car itself. He was bumming because he needed funds for the car but yeah that's him. I know his girl drives a red s2k that theyre also trying to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
    Found out you know this guy out in Hyde Park. I can't remember his name but my buddy bought his side skirts off of him late last month.

He has a turboed ITR that recently blew up. I think Robert is his name? Just bought a place in Foxboro.

I mentioned your car and he said yea that Josh from Dorchester. haha

Great progress on the car man.
    ahhh u must be talking abot abby,..its a debadged ITR right? with the EXPO numbers on the windshield
    Last edited by Clean-CB7; 07-20-2011, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Found out you know this guy out in Hyde Park. I can't remember his name but my buddy bought his side skirts off of him late last month.

He has a turboed ITR that recently blew up. I think Robert is his name? Just bought a place in Foxboro.

I mentioned your car and he said yea that Josh from Dorchester. haha

Great progress on the car man.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 07-20-2011, 09:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    villalba huh? parcelero..... lol
    se ve bn, me gusta como se esta viendo

Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    Lovin the build keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    thanks guys..small updates..just acquiring parts... expecting a couple more small packages this week

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Damn nice bro!!!! Can't wait to see a vid with that super chareger whinning!

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    looking good man, keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    power wires have started theyre 70% done... i put wheels on the back to get it back into the rolling state. im DYING to put the interior back in..but id like to plug in my cluster and turn her over to ensure everything is good?? but i dont know if i can wait that long..i miss those recaros lol. its getting there..slowely..but surely.

heres a diagram i edited, to make work. i found it online but was wrong..i hope it can help someone else trying to do this.

my rollers!!

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
    if you are still in need of a d-block try this place http://www.youdoitelectronics.com/ that is the only place i go to for my electronic/wiring needs
    Took your advice, i went and picked up some 0 gauge and a 0 gauge to 3 5 gauge outputs. which should do me good.. and i made a investment into a new toolbox since mines is shitty and cant hold anything..i got the box for a good deal and damn its brand new! also got my Jackson racing fuel regulator adaptor since the regulator wont fit because of the size of the super charger.

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 04-09-2011, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HondaB18
    replied
    if you are still in need of a d-block try this place http://www.youdoitelectronics.com/ that is the only place i go to for my electronic/wiring needs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X