X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    you know teasers are a must no matter if you have it or not. just gives us the enjoyment of seeing nice stuff we want to own too
    LoL belive me you can own it too..if i can do it...ANYONE can do it lol..but ur the boss ill post some SellAR pikss!

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    working on them as we speak!!!! but i still have to wait for the seats and air duct and Winglets to come in i have the hood and wheelsss tho post up piks in a few hours! and next friday...? MORE UPDATES!!!!

unless you guys want soem seller piks
    you know teasers are a must no matter if you have it or not. just gives us the enjoyment of seeing nice stuff we want to own too

Leave a comment:

• lo-specials
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    working on them as we speak!!!! but i still have to wait for the seats and air duct and Winglets to come in i have the hood and wheelsss tho post up piks in a few hours! and next friday...? MORE UPDATES!!!!

Can't wait to see the new pics. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    Regamaster Evo wheels (white)=COPPED (3-20-09)
    Arc Magic Winglets= Copped (3-20-09)
    JDM OEM STYLE Carbon Fiber Hood= Copped (3-20-09)
    J's Racing Carbon Fiber Air Duct= Copped (3-20-09)
    JDM DC5-R Red Recaro Seats= Copped (3-20-09)

holy crap updates are amazing. we need pic though

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Regamaster Evo wheels (white)=COPPED (3-20-09)
    Arc Magic Winglets= Copped (3-20-09)
    JDM OEM STYLE Carbon Fiber Hood= Copped (3-20-09)
    J's Racing Carbon Fiber Air Duct= Copped (3-20-09)
    JDM DC5-R Red Recaro Seats= Copped (3-20-09)

holy crap updates are amazing. we need pic though

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Alright guys sorry i couldnt get you piks...but just read the updates on the WTB list..=) ill be posting some piks up sooooN!

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    waiting on those pics lol

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Naa mann! Let's just say I'm gunna cross out a few more things on my list and have some piks for you guys tonight!

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    so im going to guess your putting the rims or something like that on the car

Leave a comment:

• dee88
    replied
    Oh yea stay tuned..... Just dont sell the cb, I put the word out even tho I didnt want to

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Huuuuuuggeeeee Updates Tonight!! Ttt For The Evening =) I told people i was gunna step it up!

Leave a comment:

• tonylx87
    replied
    Looks sick

Leave a comment:

• ACCLUDE91
    replied
    I removed the whole front from a CB using a drill and it took maybe two hours and it was about 30-40 spot welds that had to be drilled out. Not fun, but it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
    Yeah, the "conversion kits" usually include the whole front radiator support structure, but from what I understand, only the T bar of it needs to be changed and then you gotta cut a little off the sides to make room or the headlights. I'm pretty sure that's what he did. It's quicker and easier.
    Excactly! we spent about a good 2 hours welding out the OEM spot welds needed to take off the T bar...i dont think i coulda sat there and removed the WHOLE Rad support it woulda prolly took me a whole day!

Leave a comment:

• ACCLUDE91
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    i see that u didnt cut out the whole rad support. did u just cut the top half and weld the new one on?
    Yeah, the "conversion kits" usually include the whole front radiator support structure, but from what I understand, only the T bar of it needs to be changed and then you gotta cut a little off the sides to make room or the headlights. I'm pretty sure that's what he did. It's quicker and easier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X