replied
    List and index updated!

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    nice man

seats are nice
    thanks man your one of the lucky ones who will probably see it in peRson lol

Originally posted by GREENCB3 View Post
    Can't wait to see the ITR fully done.I wish you would have kept the USDM front but oh well your car is still nice
    yea alot of people do..but oh well whats done is done! thanks for the kind words

UPDATES!!

S2k Antenna copped!!!
    Coilovers PENDING (Tein HA)

Heres what ive been working on! and heres what ive Recently got =)

heres my Icing on the cake! OEM JDM ITR Optional radio =) also included a short video of how cool it is..cant belive its from 96-98. it also reads some CD-RW and is ipod compatible!!

VIDEO!!!
    View My Video
    Last edited by Clean-CB7; 10-13-2010, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    Can't wait to see the ITR fully done.I wish you would have kept the USDM front but oh well your car is still nice

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice man

seats are nice

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    roll tape around your hand sticky side up and use that to remove little pieces. thats what i do if i get dog hair on my nice shirt before i go out
    GOOD TECHNIQUE! i started getting frustrated with the vacume so i used ur technique and now theyre minty! i might still try cleaning them..but im not sure if itll mess up theyre "suedeIeness"? lol. im looking for Deals on Harness Bar's and Takata Harnesses if anyone has any or knows of any!

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
    LOL, i wish they still need a vacume they have that paper bag stuff all over them from shipping! but i am not 1 bit displeased with them..very minty

i tried to decide between the Dc2 but i hated the small letters so ig ot the DC5-R recaros with the big white letters

you the man lol

thanks man!
    roll tape around your hand sticky side up and use that to remove little pieces. thats what i do if i get dog hair on my nice shirt before i go out

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by slick View Post
    rich ass
    LOL, i wish they still need a vacume they have that paper bag stuff all over them from shipping! but i am not 1 bit displeased with them..very minty
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    nice, JDM ITR seats?
    i tried to decide between the Dc2 but i hated the small letters so ig ot the DC5-R recaros with the big white letters

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
    you the man lol
    Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
    Simply beautiful.
    thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    ur running close against AUTOZONE, in cardboard boxes

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    sick

Leave a comment:

• PUMASTi
    replied
    Simply beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• icedplaya123
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    nice, JDM ITR seats?

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nice, JDM ITR seats?

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    rich ass

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Finally...the SUPER long wait has paid off

sorry for the crappy cell phone piks..but im in LOVEEE

Leave a comment:

• Clean-CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    That's why I wondered. More from the paint matching perspective. I have seen a number of these conversions where only the front was painted, and it did NOT match. That is why I was curious. To me it always seemed like a huge blemish on a project of this scale.
    yea it deff is. and my paint guy is putting aside a Jar of paint for me incase i ever need anythign else painted so it will match..im thinking about a Mugen Gen 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X