• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    yeah
    if he wants to go 4 wheeling
    lol
    if i wanted to shovel garbage off the street with my car... id woulda asked you for advice on lowering the evo.

it IS perfect for dd. just needs some 18s installed.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Legend lip
      Drop
      20's
      and some pancakes!

Actually looks really good man. 18's though, really?
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
        Legend lip
        Drop
        x2

Comment

if my deal goes through, I am gunna make you cry...

lets just say MZR 2.3 DISI TURBO....any ideas!
          hahahahahahahaha
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Evos SHIT on MS3's all day fool.
            Not to mention Mazdaspeed 3's RUN OUT of power at 5k...

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              if my deal goes through, I am gunna make you cry...

lets just say MZR 2.3 DISI TURBO....any ideas!
              hahahahahahahaha
              im always open to a challenge.

im eyeing a Tomei ARMS... (but thats later after my tbe and tune)

x2
              you're dumb, shut up.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                im always open to a challenge.

ya I will def be up there...and zack dumbass...

not 3...6 its like 2 times better than 3. plus looks lame!

sean your rides pretty cool, but I need a ride in it to gauge my likability.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Yeah the 6 is nice.. But its a tank..a really fat one at that..atleast feels that way..buddy has 1..

Slap some bumpsticks in your evo goodsir and get yourself a tune..those things run so rich its stupid. Dipping into the low 10s.afr.. I guess its a safety-net for those kiddies who slap mbcs on their evos right out the dealer floor eh? ..but your not in that category. Lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Shieet, Nice evo

I wonder how it would look with some rally dish or dtm dish wheels

Comment

That's lowered?
                      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                        That's lowered?
                        thats what im sayin
                        whattag4y huh?

Comment

That's lowered?
                          yeah, in comparison to stock. you dont need to slam cars to the asphalt to make them handle better.

thats what im sayin
                          whattag4y huh?
                          shut your face. you can slam ur evo when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                            yeah, in comparison to stock. you dont need to slam cars to the asphalt to make them handle better.

shut your face. you can slam ur evo when you get it.
                            Who said anything about handling? You can make it handle better + look better by going lower.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Who said anything about handling? You can make it handle better + look better by going lower.

Ur retarded. Not without sacrificing ride quality. And anything lower and you need coilovers. If you go that route you need to drop serious cash on high end coilovers possibly with custom rates, then get the car corner balanced. Otherwise ur wrongly informed.

I was concerned about handling.... It's a bonus thatit looks better. It's my daily so ride quality is somewhat important.

If I wanted to ruin the susp. Geometry and go lower with springs I woulda stuck with stock dampers and slapped on some tein s-techs.

Moving on....

Comment

Drop looks good. Don't let all the haters get you down. If they want to drag their ass on the ground, let them. I'm like you...a small drop to improve handling and a little in the looks department is all I need.

Keep it up!
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X