Clear All

ilovemye30 : 1987 BMW 325es

Engine:
    Swap in the process.

Suspension:
    Ground Controls and Koni's

Wheels:
    Borbet Type A's

It's fun. I miss the honda feel though. I'm hoping the swap will update the car quite a bit. I've been lurking a while with the e30 and thought I'd post up a thread.

Here is how it sat when I first got it. It had: cut springs, broken transmission, bad driveshaft, lots of funny noises, and blown shocks.

Click for my ride thread.

Nice man , you have really fixed this thing up good.

Can't wait to see this swap.
    My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Finally an MRT and you only post 2 pics, one of which is in your sig.

MOAR PICS!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Put the eS spoiler back on and the engine swap better be an M5x/S5x or else the bimmerfairy is going to get you.

Comment

It's an m52.

the 328is parts car is in my garage right now... just learning how to do the swap.

I know it's no s52 but the motor itself should come out being free.

Oh and there are plans for a spoilerless trunk lid. No flushie for me.

Oh, and that's the only picture of it with white wheels. And now they are all dirty and I don't want to take pictures.
          Last edited by ilovemycb7; 06-24-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

sex

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

clean.....
              I love an older m3 someday

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Do that hideous thing euro owners do and rust the hood!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                  It's an m52.

the 328is parts car is in my garage right now... just learning how to do the swap.

I know it's no s52 but the motor itself should come out being free.

Oh and there are plans for a spoilerless trunk lid. No flushie for me.

Oh, and that's the only picture of it with white wheels. And now they are all dirty and I don't want to take pictures.
                  M52 is cool, while it's out might as well do the s52 cams and shark injectors as well as an OD I intake manifold... I don't think you can do the swap without one anyway, while retaining OBDI1 anyway.

sounds good man, good luck.

I can tel you off the top of my head you'll need an:
                  e34 m50 Oil pan and oil pump
                  e34 Throttle Cable
                  e36 6 cyl. mounting arms
                  an e36 wiring harness and a red label 413 ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                    M52 is cool, while it's out might as well do the s52 cams and shark injectors as well as an OD I intake manifold... I don't think you can do the swap without one anyway, while retaining OBDI1 anyway.

sounds good man, good luck.

I can tel you off the top of my head you'll need an:
                    e34 m50 Oil pan and oil pump
                    e34 Throttle Cable
                    e36 6 cyl. mounting arms
                    an e36 wiring harness and a red label 413 ecu.
                    Yea what this guy said... u already know, the S52 is like the SiR-T motor vs the M52 bein the SiR.... since u have em both out u know what to do

Thats whats up

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I'm doing an obd2 swap.

I've heard e30s with m52s are pretty quick as is so once it's in and running then I will see what I want. (I've never owned a car that could break 17 seconds in the 1/4)

s52 cams, odb1 manifold, tune, and injectors could be in the future...

I want to redo all the bushings and get some new Koni's first though.

Comment

Car is looking really good
                        My members rides thread

Comment

car looks nice...i've always liked the E30's since i've first seen and heared one at the meet i use to go to.. turns out he has a 6 series motor i think. really loud!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Moar pictars!

I apologize for the location. Only lit place at night. Enjoy.

Comment

love the location and the nos bottle lol i was looking at one of those that had been in two head on collisions and still ran like a champ. perfect car hommie

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Working...
                              X