No announcement yet.

slick : 2003 Honda CBR954RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look into getting some flushmount signals, adjustable rear sets, slipper clutch, and possibly a steering stabilizer. Those parts by themselves will make a huge difference. It's kind of like buying JDM parts for the cb though.....you gotta pay to play. The flushmounts make a big difference in appearance and look great. The rear sets will let you adjust your pegs so they'll be exactly where you want them. There's ALOT more you can get but you have a good bit covered already lol. Just be careful. Taking an MSF course would be the best thing you could do really. Even people that have been riding for years have taken it and learned something.

Comment

yea flushmount signals are coming i already took the stock ones off. adjustable rear seat meh i think im ok on it.... steering stabilizer definitely when i get the money and a power commander also.

new pics

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

nice bike man,
        lol the cb lookslike a toy car compared to the dodge

Originally posted by visualpoet
        some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

My dad rides one of these, so fun and so fast

I'm getting a CBR600 this summer

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

damn slick...been a while since i've seen you posting around here.

I was just wondering about you and the cb a couple days ago. Hope things are well.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
              nice bike man,
              lol the cb lookslike a toy car compared to the dodge
              too bad the dodge is my roommates and its broke down right now

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
              My dad rides one of these, so fun and so fast

I'm getting a CBR600 this summer
              i love it and i would recommend getting one just for fun... let me know when you get yours and defiantly post pics

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
              damn slick...been a while since i've seen you posting around here.

I was just wondering about you and the cb a couple days ago. Hope things are well.
              im ok i guess... still in the mixup i was in before. and my roommate takes the internet most the time so i hardly get on....

and the cb is down for the count i think. it just died on me while driving to work yesterday....
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

bike is up and running just in time for spring too. finally got the undertail wired up and everything looks good. new pics hopefully really soon

added a new DID 530 chain and bought new front and rear sprockets (got to wait to put the sprockets on since i dont have the stands to take the tires off yet)

Comment

got new front brakes installed about 1 week ago. need just a few more things and the bike will be perfect

Comment

Working...
                  X