No announcement yet.

Kellen : 94 Accord Wagon LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i keep forgetting to update this. lol not much has changed though, just had some issues with a bad water pump, and the tune is a waste of money so now i'm in need of another one. i've kind of lost a bit of interest in it honestly. i cant progress with this car because there is always something that needs fixing with the motor/ tune or something like that. hell i've been saving for coilovers for about 3 years now and still dont have them lol. anyways here are some pics

newer video

and now a video of how it runs now, seems like the tune messed up after i checked and replaced a lot of other stuff.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
    Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

that cars never done LoL

you going to atl with it?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ATL Pics

-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Such a great looking wagon!!!!! Fix it Kellen!!!!!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

kellens got a voodoo curse on it

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I see you have a Treadstone kit how do you like it. I going to get one for my f22.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

thanks for the pics keith, they came out great! anyways to update after the ATL meet i got my beater registered so i drive that now to atlanta everyday. the wagon has gone under the knife cosmetically. it has a lot of work to be done but i can finally start now since i have the time. here is some pics

as for the treadstone kit, i dont have too many regrets, i wish they had a better turbo manifold, DO NOT go with the turbonetics turbos in the kit, upgrade for something else, and stick with the standard intercooler, i upgraded mine and it's a PIA to fit into the bumper. other than they it is all legit, the BOV, WG and piping as well as the couplers and hardware are all legit.

got down to it yesterday and kind of cleared some space today for the next few things.

at this point the first few things to do are to sort out my oil pressure/scavenging issue with the turbo, at the same time i'll be getting the parts necessary to convert the PS system to closed loop.

after a long while searching different forums and sites it is a common problem that the turbonetics 60,62 size turbo's are prone to overpressure and that causes oil to blow by the seals. which is what is happening in my case. i've alreayd ordered a 1/8"npt to -3 line adapter and a .065 1/8" pressure reducer. hopefully that will fix that problem. i'll also be trimming the return line and making it more of a straight line rather than keeping the bend in it, this SHOULD help the oil go back into the oil pan quicker now that it would have a more direct route.

i'll keep this updated as i go along.

yesterday's work

where i ended today

oil leaking from the compressor seal

the one little area i spent an hour and a half getting to

Comment

Pregress report sir!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post
                    the one little area i spent an hour and a half getting to
                    that top line, on mine is leaking like crazy. all cuz they added that damn style of clamp that cuts through the tube. I cant get to it cuz my arms dont fix. Imma have to remove the intake manny

Comment

wow havent updated this is a LONG ASS TIME, uh no pics right now but i pretty much ran into a stand still from lack of funds. currently the 006's are sold and it's sitting on steelies, i welded some stuff, put some new things in the interior, and got another set of wheels in the garage that dont fit so i have to play with tire sizes. whenever i catch a break from this thing called life the wagon will rise again in a new look, which i dont think anyone will be dissapointed.

Comment

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnn glad u updated or I never woulda seen this amazing wagon, hope u get some funds bro, can't wait to see the next change(:
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                        X