No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last i checked they were around $600 and id have to trade him my OEMs for a "loaner set" whilst he converted them.

Theyre definitely on my list, but it's near the bottom.

Slow and steady with this one.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Last i checked they were around $600 and id have to trade him my OEMs for a "loaner set" whilst he converted them.

Theyre definitely on my list, but it's near the bottom.

Slow and steady with this one.
      Word. Patience pays off. $600, damn! That's more than a retrofit!

Comment

yO Mike, when can I get my CD5 wheel back?
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was just gonna say...

It'll have to be a weekend. I'll be in OK this weekend, so ill try for NEXT weekend. If not, then the one after that fo sho!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-A...ts_Accessories

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Hmm....I dunno.

I like the clear strip, but IDK about the outers. Good find though.

Comment

I was just gonna say...

It'll have to be a weekend. I'll be in OK this weekend, so ill try for NEXT weekend. If not, then the one after that fo sho!

I'll be in Rolla by then, but that's fine, its actually closer I think.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not sure, lol. Ill be coming up 44 sometime Saturday....lol.

Comment

Yo MikeY!

Yo that video is sick, you going to do the LED retro?

Id only want LED reverse lights....to me that is so much work for just tail lights...ugh....idk and thats expensive as well.

If you want it tho, deff do it.

And the all clears, def not. To rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      And the all clears, def not. To rice.
                      Ugh! You're rice!!

lol

With the all clears you could red/clear them and make them look nicer than "ebay" red/clears.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Even if you do a DIY red/clear, it wont be even. If you've seen the light without the cover, the top turn signal piece sticks down beneath the line of the trunk light. If that makes sense.

One of the complaints of the red/clears is that the lines dont flow with the trunk light lines. So, even if i got the all-clears and DIY'd it red, it would look goofy. Id get those, just to rock them. But i hate putting red bulbs in white lights. Looks funny.

Id rather just put red bulbs in red lights, amber in amber, etc.

Ralphie, my reverses are hazed over or something, my brother says they look tinted or colored and are as bright as he thought they should be. Might just toss in some hyper-white bulbs for that.

The red/clears and all-clears are floaters. The LEDs are a definite YES, just not in the very near future.

I already have centercaps and BH'd headlights coming. Ralphie, wanna PS that for me? Lol.

Im afraid dark lights on a dark car wont look good.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          Ugh! You're rice!!

lol

With the all clears you could red/clear them and make them look nicer than "ebay" red/clears.
                          LOL!

That is a good point i must admit.

Comment

Even if you do a DIY red/clear, it wont be even. If you've seen the light without the cover, the top turn signal piece sticks down beneath the line of the trunk light. If that makes sense.

One of the complaints of the red/clears is that the lines dont flow with the trunk light lines. So, even if i got the all-clears and DIY'd it red, it would look goofy. Id get those, just to rock them. But i hate putting red bulbs in white lights. Looks funny.

Id rather just put red bulbs in red lights, amber in amber, etc.

Ralphie, my reverses are hazed over or something, my brother says they look tinted or colored and are as bright as he thought they should be. Might just toss in some hyper-white bulbs for that.

The red/clears and all-clears are floaters. The LEDs are a definite YES, just not in the very near future.

I already have centercaps and BH'd headlights coming. Ralphie, wanna PS that for me? Lol.

Im afraid dark lights on a dark car wont look good.

Ya my reverse light's have a green tint inside the plastic but it is not the bulb. I would like to do hyper-white for the reverse maybe, thats about it.

Ya man ill ps some stuff for you.

IMO bh lights look great on any color, but when i had bh turn signals in the bumper pos on the cg against my dark green people didn't even realize i had bumper signals in the bumper lol.

Comment

I like the way the chrome reflection sets off the dark green and the amber bottom kinda matches the gold emblem on the grille, so im not sure what BHs will do. If not BH OEM, i kinda like the look of the BH "crystal" ones, without the amber strip.

I still like what's his names full LED headlights, with the amber and white strips that alternate. Sex!

Comment

Quick ps with the bh....im jealous

Going to look real good.

Comment

Working...
                                X