Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatline : 1993 Nissan 240SX (S13 convertible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatline
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Dude, this thing is getting sick. Good to see you got into the drifting game if only for a little bit. When are you gonna drive down to Tampa so we can see this thing?
    Thanks man. Im just getting started in the drift scene. Lots more to come.

Right now im rocking some dope rear wheels and rear five lug with the z31 4 luggers up front lol, so i doubt ill be making an appearance soon. On top of that, like just took a nice shit on me so it;ll be a bit before i can really focus on upgrades again. But i will.

What meets are usually decent down your way?

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Dude, this thing is getting sick. Good to see you got into the drifting game if only for a little bit. When are you gonna drive down to Tampa so we can see this thing?

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    i hear that. Ive always had a thing for these weird style wheels though...

getting there.....

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    I couldn't tell from the pic if they were stock 240's or not. I'm not a big fan of oem wheels unless they are newer cars.

Can't wait to see the updates!

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
    Fucking sweet! It looks so odd with stockies on it.
    lol, thanks. they're stock Z31 wheels though. ill be damned if im caught on a full set of s13 se's EVER..... Anti stock wheel forever.

got a couple more surprises too. should have pics up soon.

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Fucking sweet! It looks so odd with stockies on it.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    dude....

YES!

my first run drifting a track. Wished i could have had more than one run that night but i didn't wreck so i say "great success"

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    thanks man. Much appreciated.

and yes, they are SOOO much fun.

Leave a comment:

• CB7North
    replied
    nice s13 bro. I have always wanted to drive one... i heard there a blast to have. keep up the good work man.

and nice swap

Leave a comment:

• TracieS
    replied
    Hell yeah man she looking good since the swap. Good to hear she is still running strong.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    So shes got about 1200 miles on her and still ticking.
    back window was finally installed by myself.
    Going 5 lug soon enough, about halfway there.
    just picked up carpet.
    Need coupe seatbelts to remove my pillar'd doors.
    Picking up a Corbeau bucket for stoopid cheap.

I really need to start taking pictures......

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    You have getting stuff cheap down to a science man. I know I've said it before, but damn.
    idk dude..... im a bit impulsive.

but i also do shit when i otherwise shouldn't. Makes life hard when you jump on deals when they pop up, thats for sure.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

230 miles and still going.....

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    You have getting stuff cheap down to a science man. I know I've said it before, but damn.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    This car is coming along nicely. Does the place in the pictures belong to the guy at the end of your road that always has S13's out front?
    thanks

the recent pics of the work are yeah. thats where we rebuilt the SR and swapped everything around. he calls it the "Awesome Garage" lol

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
    Very nice! Ive always been a fan of sr swapped 240's.The fact that its convertible is awesome in itself.Keep up the great work and hope all else goes well with your build!
    thanks. I wouldn't have done it ideally but i couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The entire swap, including fluids and gas to pick up random parts ran me close to $400....

and i still have an entire short block in my garage now. just needs a hone and micro polish on the crank, and a piston really.

im gonna post up a full parts list too. It's not too shabby either....

Leave a comment:

• pninja82
    replied
    Very nice! Ive always been a fan of sr swapped 240's.The fact that its convertible is awesome in itself.Keep up the great work and hope all else goes well with your build!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X