YOanthony : 1996 Honda Accord VTi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    I'm absolutely in love with this car. I LOVE the colour on this thing. I like your style with this car. You have done a fantastic job. Top notch, IMO.
    Thanks so much Mikey!
    I have plenty more to come this year, so I'll make sure I stop by CB7Tuner to keep everyone updated.
    Oh, and believe it or not, the colour is stock. It was an OEM colour for the 96-97 Accord's in Australia. A very rare colour to find down here too.

Comment

i thought about doing what you did to the third brake light on my car when i did my LED retrofit, but i never did. i like the way the Accord looks lit up. i might do it now...

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
        i thought about doing what you did to the third brake light on my car when i did my LED retrofit, but i never did. i like the way the Accord looks lit up. i might do it now...
        The "Accord" was quite easy, as my friend sent down a sticker that was made for it. :P I'm sure it would not be hard to reproduce.

The Japanese characters took me hours for cutting, and being very careful. :/ Not something I ever want to do again!

Definitely try either, they are worthwhile modifications.

Comment

What's the paint code? That is a beautiful colour. I'm always a fan of dark purples.

Comment

What's the paint code? That is a beautiful colour. I'm always a fan of dark purples.
            Paint code is: RP25P.

I've been more of a fan of dark royal blues myself. But this purple is completely out of this world!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
              Paint code is: RP25P.

I've been more of a fan of dark royal blues myself. But this purple is completely out of this world!

you should get a sticker made that says "statutory grape"

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I really thought it was a custom colour. Looks almost like a chameleon paint or something you'd find on a TVR.

Either way, that is one head turning CD5.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  you should get a sticker made that says "statutory grape"
                  Statutory grape. I like the sound of that. I wonder if eBay has any ready made ones.

I really thought it was a custom colour. Looks almost like a chameleon paint or something you'd find on a TVR.

Either way, that is one head turning CD5.
                  Yeah I know! It's quite an awesome colour. In great sunlight it'll look purple - blue chameleon coloured. Or a purple - black in other light. And at night it looks straight black.

Thanks so much! I feel much more appreciated on CB7Tuner than I do CD5Tuner. hahaha. :P

Comment

Small shoot round the city today:

Comment

It's sexy and you know it.

Comment

It's sexy and you know it.
                        :3 Yes, yes I do. I thought I'd post them up for you for the colour. The sun was just right yesterday and her colour really showed.

Comment

Working...
                        X