Tippey764: 1994 Acura Legend GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU FINALLY GOT ONE OMG !!!

BTW found this and thought of you instantly haha. Dealer option convertible picture is from Honda Roots FB
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...79294083_n.jpg
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Nice find. Since I've gotten into cb7s, I've wanted one of these too. How reliable are the Legends? Any major issues that you know of?
      We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
      Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Headgaskets all day long.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          Is that a reoccuring problem, or just something that most of them need replaced?
          We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
          Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Love that shift knob!

What does type2 stand for?
            Type 2 of the c32a i guess? I don't really think it has any real meaning

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Basically, outside of them they don't have any problems that other hondas don't.

Originally posted by dbales View Post
            Is that a reoccuring problem, or just something that most of them need replaced?
            It depends on how well the car was taken care of

If you replace them and do a good job cleaning everything up good the car should last you just as long as any other honda if you keep up the maintenance

If you let it get into disrepair and let the EGR clog then you're on your way to replacing it again.

Comment

any interest in selling this?
              HSHO #3

Comment

Actually yes. I 'm getting ready to put it up for sale in the next 2 weeks. I can't afford to have as many cars as i do lying around.

Comment

How much you selling it for Brony, I fly for free up in this bitch don't make me come to Maryland and drive that shit back to Denver.

Comment

I was aiming at $3500

Comment

damn, that is a REALLY good deal.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Type 2 of the c32a i guess? I don't really think it has any real meaning
                        The Type II had an extra 30HP, a higher redline and a more aggressive powerband/tune.

While never confirmed, I suspect it was a slightly detuned version of the SOHC V6 that was supposed to power the original NSX before it was replaced with the DOHC VTEC C30 we all love. Also one of the first production cars to offer a 6MT.

I would probably pick this up if I could find the money... I was just trying to find one the other day. Any rust?
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

This is cool! Didn't know they ever came with the a 6speed. I've only driven the automatics. Love how roomy these are.
                          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            The Type II had an extra 30HP, a higher redline and a more aggressive powerband/tune.

While never confirmed, I suspect it was a slightly detuned version of the SOHC V6 that was supposed to power the original NSX before it was replaced with the DOHC VTEC C30 we all love. Also one of the first production cars to offer a 6MT.

I would probably pick this up if I could find the money... I was just trying to find one the other day. Any rust?
                            I know what the type 2 means in terms of its a better engine

But as in does the name " type 2 " mean something outside of just a name i have no idea

Yes the car has rust on both sides, On the left side its on the wheel arch on the right side its in the normal spot

And from what i've heard it was the 1st 6 speed 4 door sedan you could buy in the US

Comment

i have a 95 gs coupe 6 speed bad ass cars they rape a h22 cb a k20 crx had a rough time nice find man c32 beast motor
                              This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                              i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

yea type 2 a few more horses and othe r goodies still 3.2 l of powaaaaaaaaaaa
                                This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                                i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                                X