No announcement yet.

blackice : 1998 Nissan 240SX SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice to see this coming along. Should be fairly quick when you are done I take it.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

bahaha, look how small ur rear brakes look behind those 350Z wheels! LMAO!

ur gonna need a front lip and sideskirts..... looks a tad on the high side eh?

glad to see it'll be up and running soon. You MIGHT be able to even keep up with me now!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

The new bumper actually matches up with the stock se skirts and rear bumper great without the lip lol.

The brake thing will be worked on eventually, not sure what I want to go with yet, tons of options but I want all four upgraded at the same time.

The car will settle with the engine and tranny in for sure. The rear wheels are actually tucked a bit since I rolled it around the driveway.

The car is up at my buddies shop and will hopefully be getting swapped this coming weekend. Possibly mocking my cage up while I'm at it since he has a lot of tubing laying around.
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

little bit of camber that needs fixed LOL

better pic of the new stance

mock up before repair/paint/mounting clips and lights
          Project 240SX
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Why the front bumper? Looks like a mustang.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Why the front bumper? Looks like a mustang.
              why not the front bumper?

its missing paint/grill/turn signals, and its not at normal ride height. You need to see the finished product first...before you can "hate" on it.

This car is gonna be quick!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

The progress is nice, but still looks a little high at the moment.

Key words, AT THE MOMENT.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Yeah I had a chance at some tein flex's for half price but passed on it. Hoping to get some jic coilovers on there eventually. Right now I'm just focusing on getting the engine running reliably.
                  Project 240SX

Comment

I can't wait to see this when it's done.

So when it's finished your going to be hitting up meets right? (what little ones we seem to be having lately )
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

About time to here something in this thread lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Yeah should be hitting up some meets, hoping I can hit some of the larger ones like the Baker Run this year. I'll give you a taste of 2nd gear again if you want Alex
                        Project 240SX

Comment

Awesome.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

If you make it to a meet cory I will even go haha. It sucks now I pretty much have to add 4 hours to all of our meets. Before everything was usually pretty close.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                              If you make it to a meet cory I will even go haha. It sucks now I pretty much have to add 4 hours to all of our meets. Before everything was usually pretty close.
                              where are you living now?
                              Project 240SX

Comment

bumb fu*ked egypt/ Spokane

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X