Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 2008 Civic Si Sedan (TW FA5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*RAWR*

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      lol, thanks man. yeah the parts are very expensive...so they dont come in as often as they did when i had the accord. its alright though..they put a smile on my face when they do.

parts arent coming in at the moment, since im kinda being pulled in so many diff directions. so im saving up cash and by then ill have made my decision.

...hopefully.
      did you ever get a baseline dyno?
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

You are forcing me to start liking civics I guess you have a very good paying job huh?
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
          Please dyno it so I can drool at the numbers you get?

Seriously.
          no problem. gains wont be too impressive either way.... with no 100% EMS available and one that you can tune the cam angles with.... blah! should be a nice bump though.

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
          *RAWR*

That is all.
          meow.

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          did you ever get a baseline dyno?
          nope, i dont have any power adders currently besides an exhaust which i wont see more than a few whp from. im supposed to be hitting the dyno come August 17th.

im guessing since im pretty much in stock form that ill put down 172-177whp. and really low tq. LOL

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          You are forcing me to start liking civics I guess you have a very good paying job huh?
          the civics are nice nowadays. my job is alright.... i just save up my cash.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

JDM/CSX front end conversion here i come!

....Anyone looking for a USDM mugen Si front lip and grille???? LOL
            Last edited by SMseagren83; 08-07-2008, 01:30 AM.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

The front end conversion is gonna be tight.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

well, i believe its the end of the road for the 2008 civic Si sedan.

ill update within the next week or two of whats coming.,

Comment

well, i believe its the end of the road for the 2008 civic Si sedan.

ill update within the next week or two of whats coming.,
                  done with it already
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                    done with it already
                    Yeah but the update is a very nice one.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                      done with it already
                      yeah, it was fun for a little bit...but i wanna start getting into autoX and track events....and of course my weekend canyon runs.

it would just take too much money to get it where i want, and when something crosses your path as a great deal.....you have to at least consider the alternative.

PLUS- i can actually make money on the trade in. Since Mugen parts have good resale value. and its about 4k+ worth of stuff.

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                      Yeah but the update is a very nice one.
                      indeed. ill bring it out to Krispy Kreme too! LOL i still need to get you your parts.

Comment

indeed. ill bring it out to Krispy Kreme too! LOL i still need to get you your parts.
                        Cool! lol. I was wondering if you still were going to sell them to me.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

man I like how its comming along!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            man I like how its comming along!
                            its done, and going back to stock form!

Comment

Why

Comment

s2k ftw
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X