Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 2008 Civic Si Sedan (TW FA5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUGEN suspension install!!

Well i FINALLY got around to installing this at work today..since the shop WAS slow. had some help from the techs...

im completely satisfied in every way with this suspension. the ride is quite a bit more aggressive in handling characteristics than the stock Si susp..which is quite nice as is. the ride is a tad more harsh, but still quite comfy!

drop is about .8-1.0'' which is considerable on an Si. i didnt wanna be TOO low/tucked... just cut the stock height in 1/2 and have an aggressive stance thats noticeable.

on with the iPHONE picTARs! ** ill snap more with the new DSLR after a week to let everything settle** so sorry for the crap pics.

thanks for looking!! better BEFORE and AFTER pics will be taken in a week. well i already have the BEFORE just gotta wait for everything to settle.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

very nice! it looks good! mad props. never really liked the car as much but you've made me change my mind.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
        very nice! it looks good! mad props. never really liked the car as much but you've made me change my mind.
        thanks man!! wait til you see whats coming within the next 2 weeks..

....then the modding is gonna stop until i can sell more stuff or save up enough money for more goodies. things are so damn expensive for this car!!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

maaas pictars?!?!

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Looking good Sean, looking really good!
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
              maaas pictars?!?!
              lol, thats all i got for meow. ill have better pictures next week when everything has settled.

actually ill have more pictures after the next 2 mods are installed...

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
              Looking good Sean, looking really good!
              tanks Alex!

Comment

Damn, Very nice car indeed. Sounds like you got all the right things planned good luck with her.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

should have a nice little goodie that will completely change the look of the car...ok or at least the front half, on wednesday!

woot!! took me about 4 months to get it...

Comment

So hows the suspension ride? Looks good btw.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      So hows the suspension ride? Looks good btw.
                      thanks duder!

suspension rides pretty fantastic! Its a tad bit harsher on bumps n stuff through town..as you tend to feel a lot more of everything.

Holds corners extremely well and the car just feels a bit more "balanced" with only a hint of understeer on exits when pushed hard. its difficult to explain it really (without getting too techinical), but its certainly noticeably more aggressive than the stock Si suspension through the turns. Still needs a bigger rear sway bar(the 17mm doesnt cut it), but not too much more is needed.

Comment

GAH!!!! thanks to a buddy im considering a completely diff route with my front end...

and now im kinda stuck with the route i was thnking of becuase parts are in transit.

this sure is tempting...and parts could be had for wholesale costs too.. which would total around 1600+/- a couple hundo for misc small crap. then add the mugen lip n grille for another 800.

Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-07-2008, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

I'm going back to the Philippines in 2 months and these are gonna be all over me.

I can get you some price on em too. My Dad said they are slightly cheaper.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

the 4doors are a popular choice!

i like both of them.

finally honda went the right route with the civic this time. the previous generation was total crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

wow. that looks sick! you should do it! so much money to do it though ..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yeah it IS a lot...certainly more than the plan i had in mind which was only gonna cost be 600 or so. LOL!!

ill see when my current idea/parts shows up! i gotta give it a chance... either way it will be unique and not the norm.

Comment

Working...
                                X