shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shocks

ok so I'm looking for front shocks and springs for my integra I dont want oem but I dont want super slammed lowering springs either. I want something that will leave a one and a half inch clearance between the wheel and the fender.

any body know of reputable brands of lowering springs and shocks and where I can safely get them. I'm just tired of hearing the front shocks squeak and the bottom of my car scrape on every damn speed bump.

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    lmao fooled me too

to your question koni gas shocks seem popular for hondas especially yellows
    many many companies make lowering springs jus depends on what drop you want
    elbach makes a few different versions like sport springs and pro springs try them out
    -Tyler

Comment

sowwy :/

anyway like I said its a 92 integra and it it currently slightly tucking the front wheels which looks baddass but I'm not comfortable with it being that low and besides that they fuckin sqweak. I've never bought shocks or springs before so what should I look for in order to have 1 1/2" to 2" clearance between wheel and fender?

and where?

so I take it koni and eibach are good?

Comment

Eibach Pro-Kit springs is what you need.

Eibach , Koni , H&R and Neuspeed are superior.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Eibach Pro-Kit or Eibach Sportline springs. I have Sportlines on my CB and it rides pretty smooth. I think the gap is about 2 finger in the back and 3 ish in the front. I hate that fact. Or any of the brands ExplodingCake suggested are good.

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
            Eibach Pro-Kit or Eibach Sportline springs. I have Sportlines on my CB and it rides pretty smooth. I think the gap is about 2 finger in the back and 3 ish in the front. I hate that fact. Or any of the brands ExplodingCake suggested.
            As for ye , art thouh needs the Neuspeed Race springs.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Do you like the way the drop on my integra looks?

Comment

yes what do you have on the front? (tippey)

oh and just a little more info.

I currently have K-sports I like how the back sits and i have no issues with the back.
                For some reason the front slightly tucks and the shocks sqweak like a mother wd-40 helps but it solves nothing so I just want to get new ones that wont squeak ant that will leave me with a two to three finger gap by the time it settles.

and thank you for all the suggestions guys.

Comment

bump Tippey?

Comment

Just realised you asked for my input and forgot i posted here lol

If your still interested theyre stock struts AND springs from a 1991 civic Si hatch

Comment

Working...
                    X