CD5 Accord info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD5 Accord info

So I'm getting a 94 accord ex tomorrow with the vtec engine and I wanted to do some research and went to cd5tuner.com and there was hardly any useful technical info. Does anyone know of any other sites I could use to find info about oem swap parts or options.
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

http://www.accordwagonclub.com/forum...6c18dab1d27573

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Thanks buddy

Comment

Honda Society.
        RETIRED...

Comment

What sort of info are you looking for? I've stripped my CD5 down to the last nut and I know both the F22B1 and F22B2 inside and out.

There is a lot of information around for those cars. It does take some searching though. Honda Society is good, Honda tech has a lot of information as well. A lot of times the info you are looking for is in the FAQ's, Stickies or buried in a build thread somwhere. I wish CD5tuner had a larger community following... then it would have a larger archive of specs. Unfortunately she just seemed to die out!
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I was looking into doing an f20b swap because my f22b1 has around 250k on it and I'm not sure how much longer it will last. I can get an f20b for $1000 shipped to my door but not sure if I should get it or just get another f22 and call it a day.

There's that and I'm having an issue with the car starting. When I got it, the car would click once when I tried to start it and it wouldn't start, like the battery was dead. So I went to Honda yesterday and bought a brand new battery. Started all day just fine. So I drove it to work and after 5 hours I took just lunch out to the car and it started right up. 3 hours later I got off work and No start, just the click. My terminal was loose and looked like shit so I went and bought a new brass terminal for the positive side. Started today all day just fine. I don't know if it's just when it gets super cold that it does this or not because all day it was fine today 34 degrees. When I got off work and it wouldn't start it was -7. I've also read on cd5tuner that it could be ignition switch, relays behind the glove box, starter. 8( not to sure if this ties into it but my speedo and mileage do not work. All other gauges do.

Comment

Working...
            X