X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evo...funny evo..lol

ok you guys might laugh and mgiht just put my ass on the down low..lol

so here it goes.....I just droped off my GF at her work and on the way home i ran into trouble.....iwas going 60-65 on a 40MPH limit zone i look up ahead and saw a white car i slowed down cuz it was making a right turn and it happens to be a 08 Evo withe black rims carbon fiber hood, it looked nice it basically had I'll SMOKE YOU writen all over it..lol..i thought it was cool so i tried to read the license plate cuz it had something writen on it so i closed up to it when i did it took off....i was like dam!...i went right after it....lol...i got next to it and it was asian dude with some cute girl the guy was laughing the girl was giggeling i was HYPER!....I wanted to race this guy so bad even though i didn't have my chip..yet i was waiting on some money issues..lol..knowing I'm going to get smoke!!! well hey atleast it's not a FORD!!anyways the foo didn't want to race me he kept a steady speed i was like dam so i down shifted and ramed and left him but i relize once i booked it the evo sure enough was right behind me....i was like dam i thought you didn't wanna race..lol....a looked at the driver he looked pissed, he had that jackie chan Funky looking Face! like I"m going to KILL YOU Face!...the girl had a smile on her face so i smiled back like an idot..(i have a GF and a daughter I'm not trying to impress her or anything)...lol...so couple of seconds later there was this light stop he switched to my lane behind me so i had that one thought in my head....???? OOOHHH YYYEEAAHH...the light was red but what the fuck you know?..SSSCCCRREEEECCCHHH wwwooooffff i burned out right infront of his bumber!!!!...he didn't go after me(smart move).....he stayed back there i hit 60 like in ten seconds and i slowed down the light turned green so the evo caught up all i see when he passed me was a Finger! a middle finger! the guy flipped me off and i reved all the way as a response but he just kept fliping me off...oh hahah and the girl, she threw her head back laughed after i reved she grabed the guys arm and set down and noded her head..lol....man after that i will never forget his face.....aaaahhhh PPPRRIICCEELLESS!!!!!.lol..lol..lol

p.s i wonder if that girl got dumped..lol

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

You're definitely 17...

Grow up, please.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      You're definitely 17...

Grow up, please.

hahahaa like i said THERES always those replies that just want to put plp down...lol...congrats! your on my SHIT list..lol jk jk jk...listen i'm only 17 and got alot to learn, trust me that was all fun i'm not trying to disrespect anybody...growing up?....you only grow up once have fun while you can!....and hey i respect your opinion...lol now i bet everybody is going to give me negative feedback...lol well give it to me..............

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

It's not that we are trying to put you down, but playing with an EVO in a 15 year old family sedan/coupe isn't exactly impressive. It's actually sort of "ricer." Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

It's not that we are trying to put you down, but playing with an EVO in a 15 year old family sedan/coupe isn't exactly impressive. It's actually sort of "ricer." Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

man i hope so....

Comment

Comment

^^ funny conversation
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                ^^ funny conversation
                lol...better than the story of the thread.

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

65 MPH isn't a good Idea in a 40MPH zone.
                  wat?

Comment

17..what a memorable year that was....I still rode the Loser Cruiser.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Try to be polite to the judges and put away some cabbage for insurance if you still have a license.
                      Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Some people don't deserve to be in the gene pool. And you said you had a daughter...

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Young brother, you gotta calm yourself. 20-25 over the limit is ridiculous for cruising, especially when the speed limit is 40, it's just asking to get nabbed by popo or worse. What you have failed to realize is that she was probably laughing at you, not him. Even if you weren't trying to impress her, that's the impression you gave, and he was probably pissed because your burnout threw rubber and street shrapnel all over his shiny Evo.
                          What's the real deal with your story? In another post you have a child on the way in August or September and a jet chip in your cb7, now you have a daughter and the chip isn't in yet??? Either way, it's time to man up and stop acting foolishly, you have a responsibilty to your child/child-to-be.
                          Things will be a lot smoother and you'll get more respect from the people here if you just stay honest and don't try to make everyone think you're cool. So far you've just proven yourself an unsafe driver, an ass on the road to anyone who has a hotter car than you and probably a ricer as well. Just relax, look around, don't offer anyone BS advice (I've seen your other posts, so I said it for a reason) and try to learn from the people on the site. Pretty much everyone here is cool and will accept you, don't try so hard.

Comment

REALLY im 32 and i still look for evos,sti,mustangs,audis,bmws i eat pieces of shit like them!!! you eat pieces of shit???????
                            Last edited by DRQPQUT; 07-01-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                              REALLY im 32 and i still look for evos,sti,mustangs,audis,bmws i eat pieces of shit like them!!! you eat pieces of shit???????
                              Don't be so technical. His car is stock except for the typical bolt-ons and a "chip."

Comment

Working...
                              X