A few h22 accord kills from last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few h22 accord kills from last night.

Basically went cruising with my buddy (he was in his monster N/A civic) to a popular hot spot for cruising, youve got anything from Ferrari f-40s to evos and civics. Tons of cars basically.

-Well nobody would play with me until I raced a srt-4 that did not sound stock at all and he only had a 3/4 of a car length on me because he had the jump. This was at roughly a 30-40 roll.

I got a few thumbs up from that race lol.

-Anyway this prelude pulls up and asks what do you have done? I reply "Nothing man its stock" he laughs and is like ya right. He wants to have a go, we cruise a lil more and wait until the turn around we both slow down around 30-40ish he asks again what do I have, I just say its swapped h22 and he tells me his set up -

-bb6 prelude h23 vtec type-s pistons. We race on 3 beeps he starts a tiny bit sooner then me but I quickly catch up and start pulling past him. He had more power on the shift (2-3) but as soon as I got into the higher RPM's I started going by raced until 4th gear which I probably had a car length on him when we let off.

He tells me that I have a mad sleeper and is amazed my practically stock motor has so much power up top.

-SRT-4 Caliber, and audi 1.8t, with me in the 3rd lane. We all race, again roughly 30-40 roll. Pretty much no contest beat them both by quite a lot. the Caliber wanted more so we went 3 more times and he got his ass handed to him every time.

-bb4 prelude 30 roll, they laughed when the saw me next to them . He didnt even stand a chance I had to check the rear view make sure he didnt break down

Few other integras, civics, domestic pos's nothing really noteworthy that I tangoed with.

I get laughed at quite a lot, but I can just grin right back knowing that your ass is about to get beat by a rusty 4 door grocery getter.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

The Dodge Caliber SRT4 didn't know how to drive then, those things weigh like what 3000-3100lbs and have around 270-300HP/260-270TQ.

Nice kills though.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Thats right, show them what a grocery getter can do!
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I was out there it was a Blue SRT4 right? Me and like 4 more CB7's was out there last night. The black. 4 door he ran a TC my man missed 2nd badly don't know how and lost then we rolled out 5 cb7's deep messing around with each other when a GTI pulls up.

My man wit the green wagon starts going at him. I pull up behind the wagon all you see is two fog lightsand give it to the GTI. I left him in third, so then I throw on the flashers. We pull up at a red light side by side, light turned green and I smashed the GTI badly had to rep for cb7's. Might go back tonight.

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
          I was out there it was a Blue SRT4 right? Me and like 4 more CB7's was out there last night. The black. 4 door he ran a TC my man missed 2nd badly don't know how and lost then we rolled out 5 cb7's deep messing around with each other when a GTI pulls up.

My man wit the green wagon starts going at him. I pull up behind the wagon all you see is two fog lightsand give it to the GTI. I left him in third, so then I throw on the flashers. We pull up at a red light side by side, light turned green and I smashed the GTI badly had to rep for cb7's. Might go back tonight.
          No lol, Im in wisconsin. Nice kill though.
          ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Originally posted by myk View Post
            No lol, Im in wisconsin. Nice kill though.
            im slow i didn't even notice that i just knew i saw somebody racing a SRT-4 that same night. nice kill man.

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
              The Dodge Caliber SRT4 didn't know how to drive then, those things weigh like what 3000-3100lbs and have around 270-300HP/260-270TQ.

Nice kills though.

Sucks for him lol, Daddy's money cant make you fast I guess .

He got flat out beat, repeatedly, even if he was a better driver I doubt he could have won. Maybe kept up, but off a roll i was gone before his turbo even started spooling.

They only run low 14 1/4's at best, pretty quick for a ugly box

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

For some reason I thought you were all stock. Forgot you weren't.

My bad.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Haha ya, I have no MR and kinda have been under the radar on the forums for a while now. Its going to be time for a MR soon...

Idk if anyone knows what my car has done or what it looks like even .

It will be on here soon, when I first got onto these forums I was like damn I want to be one of those guys with all the jdm parts, motor mods, suspension, rims, a rust free body (lol) etc. Well its almost a reality (screw leaky taillight seals!). I can only hope my car gets a fraction of the rep of some of the great cb7tuners.

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

I'm intrigued, what do you have done to the H? Nice kill! Almost nobody sees it coming with an cb7, I love it

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

have you ever ran at a track?
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

very nice kills,

Comment

Havent ran at the track, but I plan too when my new tires come in. I have never run at the track before, Im going to suck so bad lol.

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Working...
                          X