LOL

To the OP
    Nice Win bro!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CB7Man
    replied
    H22 Trans
    F20B Trans

lol they are both pretty closely geared. I can still pop off second at 50 up to 60ish

Leave a comment:

• samrjr0044
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    The only people who like the f22 trans are people who have never driven a h22 trans.
    Very true! I love that h22 trans. Well in my lude i do. Waiting to get one for the cb.

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    I wish I had the money to swap an H into my coupe. It looks like i'm going to have to settle for swapping in another F for the time being though. Maybe next year when income tax comes in.
    yea same here... if i get enough money from my lawsuit (car accident i was in) i have quite a few plans for my coupe... first thing getting done is body work and fresh paint!!

Leave a comment:

• Brandoncb7
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    same here in CT... everyone sleeps on the accords until a stock accord rapes a modded civic...
    I wish I had the money to swap an H into my coupe. It looks like i'm going to have to settle for swapping in another F for the time being though. Maybe next year when income tax comes in.

Leave a comment:

• visualpoet
    replied
    Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
    Don't you just love the f22 trans?

I was reading what you were saying about being at 50 mph in 2nd gear, I thought, holy shit! then I realized you probably had the f22 trans.
    I thought "Holy Shit. Why the hell would you start in second at 50?", then I realized he has an H motor. I'm shifting into 3rd with my F at about 50-55 (you can see it in the sig).

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    LOL. People seem to think Accords aren't shit.
    same here in CT... everyone sleeps on the accords until a stock accord rapes a modded civic...

Leave a comment:

• Brandoncb7
    replied
    LOL. There's a kid at work I want to do this too when I get back on the road for all of his shit talking. Oh wait, he does that and doesn't own a car lol. Good Kill op. People seem to think Accords aren't shit.

Leave a comment:

• jmolina
    replied
    nice kill story....where did you race? was the mazda red?

Leave a comment:

• BIGsnorlax
    replied
    Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
    -Squeaky alternator belt
    Ahh my favorite mod, keep in mind that alone netted you 50 hp

Leave a comment:

• speedfr3ak
    replied
    im still in a f motor lots of mode and i get kills and get kills some notable are my friends old civics if they win i go get my hatch lol

Leave a comment:

• Law Grandeur
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    the Only People Who Like The F22 Trans Are People Who Have Never Driven A H22 Trans.
    Qft

Leave a comment:

• fatboy1185
    replied
    The only people who like the f22 trans are people who have never driven a h22 trans.

Leave a comment:

• nine_deuce
    replied
    Don't you just love the f22 trans?

I was reading what you were saying about being at 50 mph in 2nd gear, I thought, holy shit! then I realized you probably had the f22 trans.

Leave a comment:

• Law Grandeur
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    Lmao... I thought those things were pretty quick.
    mazda3 = slow
    mazdaspeed3 = quick
    h22 accord = quick

problem solved

Leave a comment:

Working...
X