91' H22A panda cb7 vs Lexus SC400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91' H22A panda cb7 vs Lexus SC400

I see this NICE white pearl lexus sc400 with clean wheels and dropped and clean dual exhaust system...He revved his car along with other ppl randomly revving at this car meet last night...WOW that v8 sounded sexy, Mean!, beast, I'll-tear-you-up kind of roar...you get the shit.
    1140pm...half the ppl already left and me and my buddy in his Mazda3 were gonna head home.
    Onto the 3 lane highway...My buddy's in front and so is that Lexus and a 2005 M5 further up ahead. My buddy exited soon, I'm still cruisin' 70...I noticed the Lexus and M5 were screwin' around.
    I passed them thinkin they're about to race. I get on the far left lane trying to pass them.. Nope...I passed the both of them...Then the Lexus tailgates me, then gets next to me...He revved like about 6 times just toying with my ass.
    Thought...aight then, fck it. Let's make this interesting...I dropped to 2nd going about 55mph....then he drops gear...I thought WTF? I thought those only come in autos??...but he honks...3rd honk!
    I go WOT and he's roaring too but his front end is where my mirror is on the passenger side....HUH??? hahah...3rd gear - 7k rpm, his front end is now at my rear bumper...4th gear - flying about 110 he's switches to get behind me now because of light traffic. Majority of the time, he was in my blind spot
    ..Slowed down back to 60 and got behind a random car to let the lexus pass but he's next to me again indicating for another run. I look over...the passenger was some asian chick with windows rolled down looking at me with hahaha the most priceless expression!...Lexus slowly goes ahead of me and his buddy in the M5 wanted a go! M5 starts revving too...but I didn't want to hahaha we caught up with a little more traffic and I was still behind this random car haha...
    The car meet was ok, met 3 other modded cb7s too! They might chime in, idk but that win made my night!!
    Txted my buddy about it...Hahahha he was like WTF? Now he's intimidated about racing me in his mazda3! He doesn't know how I won
    Last edited by Djmoua; 07-22-2010, 12:41 PM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

hmm he probably did do a tranny swap.
    Last edited by Djmoua; 07-22-2010, 02:51 PM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

Comment

or his tranny was dying LOL nice kill? hard to believe man, thing has 2x more cylinders, unless u did mad mods to the h22!
      Either way. Cool Story Bro
      ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

shouldve told that honey to hop in your whip.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

he problably had this crazy face like "OH IM GONNA EAT UU ALIVE HONDA"...then the 3rd honk went his tranny took a dump and looked at ur car slowly skip jump rope pass him and he went from "WHAT THE" to "WTF!" to "OH FFUUCKK"..to.."OOOHHH FFUUCCKK NO"...and last but not least....to "FFFUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

Originally posted by deevergote
          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
            or his tranny was dying LOL nice kill? hard to believe man, thing has 2x more cylinders, unless u did mad mods to the h22!
            Either way. Cool Story Bro
            No mad mods done yet haha...hard for me to believe too still!

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            shouldve told that honey to hop in your whip.
            Nehh she got nothin' on my honey.

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
            he problably had this crazy face like "OH IM GONNA EAT UU ALIVE HONDA"...then the 3rd honk went his tranny took a dump and looked at ur car slowly skip jump rope pass him and he went from "WHAT THE" to "WTF!" to "OH FFUUCKK"..to.."OOOHHH FFUUCCKK NO"...and last but not least....to "FFFUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"
            Yea! He DID have that "I'm Gonna eat you ALIVE" vibe hahaha. ESPECIALLY the "WHAT THE?..." to "WTF???" hahahahaa...that's what he gets for toyin' with me hahaha.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

Comment

great man i used to have a group of friends everynight we would drive down highway get off an go through the backroads an go eat on the way we would look for victims to spank lol ha ha the good old days o btw i was drivin a b18 crx at the time also
              This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
              i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Nice kill bro, I am shocked you beat that thing but then again the other must be over compensating lol jk
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Not to knock out your joy, but the SC400 only ran in the low-mid 15s, the SC430 got down into the 14s though. The last SC400 put out about 250 whp, and weighed about 3600 lbs. A V8 doesn't mean it's necessarily quick. I know of a couple late '70s Corvette owners around that won't meet my eye at the light anymore.

Still, a kill is a kill!

Comment

Late 70s Corvettes made 160hp, I think...

Comment

what year model was it? Early or late?

early ones only have 265hp...and weigh 3604 pounds
                      I will give it 250hp and weight of 3800
                      power to weight ratio= 0.0697

later ones have close to 300 hp (3uz-fe) but curb weight is over 3800 pounds...over 4000 with two passengers...while they are all auto...he could have forced it down a gear.
                      I will give it 300hp (being newer and having exhaust) and a weight of 4100
                      power to weight ratio=0.0732

you are putting down 170-190 hp and weigh 2728+ pounds. (I will give you 175 and weight of 2900)
                      power to weight ratio= 0.0603
                      if you were putting down 190, weight of 2900
                      power to weight ratio= 0.0655

sorry...I like calculating p/w If it was an early one then it is a somewhat even match
                      ____

Comment

i can feel ya. you think a car will kill you, and then your looking for them in your rear view. i'm still try to see what i can and can't beat. took down a RSX-S over the weekend, and i thought for sure i'd lose. but i'm not sure if it was a 03 or a 05, there's about a second diffirents in there 1/4 time.

Comment

i had a 96 sc400(stock) with and some nice bf-g gforces i ran a 14.9@102 spinning out the hole big time...i had a little tranny mod that made the car put a little more power to the wheels. Those cars are designed for the tranny to slip on purpose on take off the the ride is smooth. If you cut one of the wires on the ecu it stops the car ecu from making the car do that and oh boy the car would actually kick sideways with that wire cut.

this is the car
                          Originally posted by steezyteg
                          lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

yeh those cars are decently quick i saw my buddy race one from a dig in a gts 04 celica and he won by a nose, and i heard gts celicas arent that quick. but u get the idea. nice kill either way i xpected them to be much faster also.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

That is what he gets

That was a crazy kill mane. I can't believe it either. You still have to be a pretty decent driver to pull that off. Congrats. It was like a cheetah after a gazelle. You almost got your ass bit off lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X