damn i just got beat by rice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i just got beat by rice.

I was coming home from work, and something told me to take to take a street i normally don't to get home. so i took it and a minute later i pull up behind a civic, bodykit, altezza's, fat ass spoiler, mismatched fenders, loud ass exhaust. anyways i get beside him and look over, and his buddy was lookin at me, so i honk twice and rev a little to let him know i wanna run him. anyways the best we got was him in front of me, and me behind him at a red light. he starts off and i thought he wanted me to pull beside him, but he starts to gun it so i do it too, i didn't even get a chance to pull beside him, his car slowly started pulling when i got to second, we hit 85 and he was 2 cars ahead. then we slowed down and i gave him a thumbs up as i pass before my turn.

well, i'm gettin an h22 for sure now, i can't be gettin beat by riced out civics. his car wasn't really that fast, it's just cause i'm stock.

you never know maybe he had some shit under the hood. When i just had an h22 i had a wing with some altezzas and headlight projectors in the front first they thought i was juicing becuase of the flames that came out the back of my exhaust when it was just unburnt fuel all i was runnin was a intake and an exhaust with the stock header. YOu would have raped him with the h22 .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      you never know maybe he had some shit under the hood. When i just had an h22 i had a wing with some altezzas and headlight projectors in the front first they thought i was juicing becuase of the flames that came out the back of my exhaust when it was just unburnt fuel all i was runnin was a intake and an exhaust with the stock header. YOu would have raped him with the h22 .
      Dude, would've raped him with my planned setup(272regrind delta cam and 14b turbo), better luck next time.

Caleb
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
      X