Funny A$$ race story! CB7 Vs. V8 Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny A$$ race story! CB7 Vs. V8 Firebird

OK here we go. first of all, I have a JDM H22 in my 93 Accord. i have your average bolt ons along with a Fidanza flywheel and clutch. Also have a VAFC, pspectuning short shifter, and NO back seat or anything in the trunk!

Well first we pull up to the light. well my dumbass was not paying attention to the light as it turned green. well automatically he gets a car head start. DID NOT MATTER. As i catch up to him in second gear, i shift into 3rd as i pass him hitting my hazards of course. Now you might want to strap yourself in your chair for you dont fall out of it laughing. The guy rolls down his window and asked me the funniest question ever. " So hey, How much Boost are you running?" My friend and i could not stop laughing but i replied with " hell no im not running any boost. this car is naturally aspirated! I said did you hear a BOV?" so he says well i got a V8 auto. so i say of course 4 cylinder. oh yeah i was laughing when i said that too. Well you know what happened next. he got the pissed off look on his face and then we turned the corner and went at it one more time from a roll. well i was behind him in the turn lane. so i fly around him and come up next to him in 3rd gear pause for a moment and like a smart ass i wave bye. So then i just smash out and leave him behind. A fun kill and a good laugh all the way home.
    Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
    can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

lol should have said im runin 0PSI PUNK BIATCH

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

good shit homey

Comment

i wish i had your car last night. do you beat a lot of stock mustangs?

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          i wish i had your car last night. do you beat a lot of stock mustangs?
          all the time. i have trouble with the modded 03 GTs though. but stock is no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 93ACCLUDE
            all the time. i have trouble with the modded 03 GTs though. but stock is no problem.
            thats exactly why i want an h22 swap...for mustangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
              thats exactly why i want an h22 swap...for mustangs.
              word.
              its awesome when they get that pissed off look on their faces. but some give you props, but not many. (haters)

Comment

A JDM H22 with minor mods really shouldn't be able to take out even a stock Mustang GT... BUT I suppose the driver could be bad enough for it to happen! What year was the Firebird? Newer ones are pretty potent, but there was a time when even the V8 models were lacking... and if it's older, it's bound to be suffering a bit from the wear of use and time. Nice kill, still! It's great to hear about V8 drivers getting pissed about a loss to an Accord!

Comment

well it was like a 98 but im not bragging on the kill. just thought what he said was funny. now im not saying that im the best driver but i know i dont suck. well atleast i know how to drive mine very well.
                  now as far as the GTs go. i have only been beaten once by an 03 GT 5spd.
                  i beat them by like 1 car. but i know i can pull them most of the time.
                  i need to start recording some shit. i have a camcorder in my glove box but always forget to get it out.

Comment

Well VTEC almost sounds like a turbo. Once you hit VTEC engagement the engine changes tone, like a turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by SoapyToast
                      Well VTEC almost sounds like a turbo.
                      no it doesnt..

you just hear a loud break off your exhaust/intake

where as... turbos have a spooling *high pitch* sound

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                        no it doesnt..

you just hear a loud break off your exhaust/intake

where as... turbos have a spooling *high pitch* sound
                        nicely said. no whistle sound coming from my car!
                        just an excuse from domestic! whats funny is that is not the first time i have heard that! idiots.
                        i should of told the guy that if i was going WEEEEEEEEE-PPSSSSSHHH i wouldnt of wasted my gas!

Comment

yeah everyone also thinks im turbo charged.. :wtf:
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Nice kill .... But how much did you win by?
                            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

actually your car does have a whiste sound when i was driving behind you goin back to the hotel and you gunned it i hurd a whisltin sound i was like wtf is that so maybe he hurd that from be hind you ...lol

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Working...
                              X