Funny A$$ race story! CB7 Vs. V8 Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    A JDM H22 with minor mods really shouldn't be able to take out even a stock Mustang GT... BUT I suppose the driver could be bad enough for it to happen! What year was the Firebird? Newer ones are pretty potent, but there was a time when even the V8 models were lacking... and if it's older, it's bound to be suffering a bit from the wear of use and time. Nice kill, still! It's great to hear about V8 drivers getting pissed about a loss to an Accord!
    Thats what I thought But hey, I wouldn't know cause I don't have a swap done. I'm curious to find out your 1/4 times?

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
      actually your car does have a whiste sound when i was driving behind you goin back to the hotel and you gunned it i hurd a whisltin sound i was like wtf is that so maybe he hurd that from be hind you ...lol
      huh. maybe i should have someone record me driving or something. i was ahead by like 3 cars though. i dont know just thought it was funny.
      Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
      can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

Comment

i feel really deprived... I've never heard the all-mighty v-tec....

is there a vid some where where the engadgement is really appearent and i can see??

???

Nice kill btw

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It almost sounds like you dropped a gear, without the hesitation of a gear change.... instant pitch change. That's DOHC VTEC anyway.... SOHC isn't as impressive

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            It almost sounds like you dropped a gear, without the hesitation of a gear change.... instant pitch change. That's DOHC VTEC anyway.... SOHC isn't as impressive
            preach prophet...
            thats a perfect description, oh and nice kill by the way

JDM STATUS BOYY
            ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Working...
            X