me vs srt4 vs tiburon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me vs srt4 vs tiburon

Weds night I go out with my buddy in his Hyndai Tiburon. Its got a system, exhaust, SPEC clutch. Well I know theres this blue debadged srt4 that runs around the area and he just happened to be coming up behind us. My buddy slows down and wait for him to catch up, egging him on for a race. So they go from a roll, cept the srt4 always takes off before the tiburon even downshifts. Never gives him a fair chance. The srt4 goes flying by and gives us a thumbsdown.

Sat night(last night), I head out to the local car hang out with my buddy and he's driving his tiburon too. So were turning left at a light, and low and behold whose ahead of us. So i catch up, let my BOV off right at his window, drop to 2nd doing 40mph, and just tap the gas and let off a few times. I hear him downshift and I punch it, I'm gone before he can even touch the gas. Catch him at a stop light, hes in the middle, im on the right, my buddys on the left, and the srt4 is telling me how much he likes my car. I ask him how much power he has, and he says 285whp. Thats not really a whole lot in my book coming from a factory turbod car. So I tear off from the stop light, along with my buddy, slow down let the srt4 come up, and I floor it flying by him and give him a nice thumbsdown

Next got on the highway and raced my buddys tiburon, decimated him everytime by about 2 car lengths. First one to 100

So basically, srt4 owners are jackasses and slow
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

well nice win.

i gotta say, and it hurts to do so... BUT, srt4's are quick. and can be fast easily. only downside, theyre still american garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
      So basically, srt4 owners are jackasses and slow
      You know alot of my buddies own srt-4s and none of them are jackasses. Most of which have the mopar stage 2 with a few stage 3... If 12 sec quarter mile runs while tire spinning is slow then I've got to get on whatever drug your using.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

285whp is slow in my book, especially since he thinks hes superior to everyone else.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i think 285 WHEEL HP in a lil fuggen neon should pretty much decimate most anythign out there. and he was probably lying. i think facotory is like 230 at the crank, to get 285 at the wheels he would have to have a really killer mopar package.

basically, you're saying you could be an STI too?

Comment

i dont like srt-4's...but dont act like your accord is God...one day youll run up on a mafucka with a mopar package upgrade..youll be all cocky...then get raped hardcore..when he dusts you..i hate all cocky racers...when i race or have fun..i treat every car the same..cuz you dunno wtf they have under the hood...dudes always underestimate me...and blaow..the h deuce deuce wins..and im automatic right now...good kill..but shit..dont think all srt4's are slow..they may be a fuckin pos car.....but you can do some serious upgrades to it

Comment

my accord is not god. everyone took this thread the wrong way. My accord is pretty slow, but he thought he was god. we didnt even really race, could i would go before he would. Its just the fact he arrogant. He ran mid/high 8s in the 1/8 mile. Not that great. And of course I can beat STIs
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i do agree with you tho...srt4 owners are assholes

Comment

Some are cool its just the cocky ones that are assholes they where probably former cocky civic owners. Its funny you know when i didnt have my h22turbo they where ready to try and stomp me out the next week after i came out fully built with the intercooler they didnt want to run after they saw me smiling on the fornt bumper literally.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                    i think facotory is like 230 at the crank, to get 285 at the wheels he would have to have a really killer mopar package.
                    they're power ratings from the factory were rated at the wheels actually. 215-225whp is the norm for a stock one.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

srt4's are quick...good kill tho

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

NOt quick enough for us though but they sound mean and they are less likely to get stolen.

Comment

As said in the other thread about the SRT-4... the driver matters too! If the driver sucks, a 12 second car can run 14s.

Comment

i think srt4s are pretty sick.. exhaust on those muthafukers are loud ass hell. not bad for "straight out of the factory car". and they are pretty fast in my book. my uncle has an srt4 mopar stage 3 and he hasnt dragged it yet so who knows what times he's pullin.

the only thing that gets me.. it comes with all these goodies but yet only has 2 power windows.

but yes. i think the majority of srt4 owners are pretty cocky. probably 8 out of 10 that tried to race me were cocky. since they loooove to blow off and feather their throttle at me. and thinkin just because its turbo your car is fast.

i beat some i lose to some.. but most of the time when they are cocky, i threaten to beat their ass if they blow off on me one more time. usually they'll get scared cuz im pretty psycho on the streets after being irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              As said in the other thread about the SRT-4... the driver matters too! If the driver sucks, a 12 second car can run 14s.
                              very true i agree with deevergote

Comment

Working...
                              X