No announcement yet.

me vs srt4 vs tiburon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRT-4 owners are cocky because they scored a 14 second NEW car for about $20k. Quite honestly, that's pretty damn good! For the price, you can't beat the SRT-4 in terms of new car performance. The new Civic Si is probably the closest competitor, and even that is underpowered by comparison. Honestly, I'd take the Neon over the Civic.

We have a right to be somewhat cocky ourselves though... we have 13-17 year old cars that run 16s at best... and we're making them into performance machines. It's one thing to buy your power pre-made. It's another to design a car yourself. Granted, most of us design our cars with our wallets and not our brains (what we can afford over what is best) but some of us do pretty damn well!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      SRT-4 owners are cocky because they scored a 14 second NEW car for about $20k. Quite honestly, that's pretty damn good! For the price, you can't beat the SRT-4 in terms of new car performance. The new Civic Si is probably the closest competitor, and even that is underpowered by comparison. Honestly, I'd take the Neon over the Civic.

We have a right to be somewhat cocky ourselves though... we have 13-17 year old cars that run 16s at best... and we're making them into performance machines. It's one thing to buy your power pre-made. It's another to design a car yourself. Granted, most of us design our cars with our wallets and not our brains (what we can afford over what is best) but some of us do pretty damn well!
      wow... I thought I was the only one who felt this way... I like your style of thinking.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        It's another to design a car yourself. Granted, most of us design our cars with our wallets and not our brains (what we can afford over what is best) but some of us do pretty damn well!
        quote of the day.

Comment

Working...
        X