Built F22a VS a lot of shit talkers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    down noob well maybe if you opened your eyes and read it more closely. Most of the stories told on this forum dont make alotta sense. But his actually does thats why i said his belongs in this forum forsure. Now get off my jock
    The only thing that doesn't make "alotta" sense here is you, jackass. Whether or not my eyes are open doesn't change the fact that you don't know how to properly structure a sentence. Perhaps you're just too lazy to type correctly, but I'm betting that you're just plain ignorant.

Oh, and now I'm a noob? Check my join date, you were only here a few months before me and I've been here almost 2 years. Post count doesn't mean jack. I don't recall seeing you at the all member meet last year, so get off MY "jock."

Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
      The only thing that doesn't make "alotta" sense here is you, jackass. Whether or not my eyes are open doesn't change the fact that you don't know how to properly structure a sentence. Perhaps you're just too lazy to type correctly, but I'm betting that you're just plain ignorant.

Oh, and now I'm a noob? Check my join date, you were only here a few months before me and I've been here almost 2 years. Post count doesn't mean jack. I don't recall seeing you at the all member meet last year, so get off MY "jock."

Loser.
      noob who gives a damn about your join date noob. No you havent the hell you havent been posting up at all. Get a life and get your own material stop biting off my lines window shopper.
      Last edited by h22sparkle; 03-07-2006, 04:22 AM.

Comment

everyone calm down, its all good.. i liek almost everyone on here, the only memeber i hate and despize is like AZh22accord.. or something, matt is his name.. so other than that everyoneis cool.. just calm down, anyways hey.. u guys get into a chat room and invit em eon AIM i wanna shar my new plans for my new build since i just sold this motor 2 weeks ago and the muther fucker still hasn`t come to pull it... get in a chat room and get me...

AIM: DynamicTuned

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          noob who gives a damn about your join date noob. No you havent the hell you havent been posting up at all. Get a life and get your own material stop biting off my lines window shopper.
          Hah. Your "material."

Thanks, I needed a laugh, post whore. I've got a life, I don't sit on cb7tuner all day and post about how I don't approve of every thread in the racing section.

"Window shopper?"

Sounds like something you do at Christmas time since if you can't afford to drive a decent car, you surely can't afford anything nice under the tree.

Or maybe it's something you do in a parking lot, looking in people's cars for valuables to steal since you can't hold any kind of decent job with your grammar and typing skills.

Basically, get off my fucking back you piece of ignorant shit. Learn how to properly construct a sentence, and how to type one correctly and then I might pay attention to anything you have to say. Even then, it's just a might, because you've proven youself quite the ignorant douchebag.

End yourself, you sorry fuck. The only "noob" here is you, you're a "noob" at grammar, and obviously at life. Which is exactly why you should do us all a favor and get a rope.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
            Hah. Your "material."

Thanks, I needed a laugh, post whore. I've got a life, I don't sit on cb7tuner all day and post about how I don't approve of every thread in the racing section.

"Window shopper?"

Sounds like something you do at Christmas time since if you can't afford to drive a decent car, you surely can't afford anything nice under the tree.

Or maybe it's something you do in a parking lot, looking in people's cars for valuables to steal since you can't hold any kind of decent job with your grammar and typing skills.

Basically, get off my fucking back you piece of ignorant shit. Learn how to properly construct a sentence, and how to type one correctly and then I might pay attention to anything you have to say. Even then, it's just a might, because you've proven youself quite the ignorant douchebag.

End yourself, you sorry fuck. The only "noob" here is you, you're a "noob" at grammar, and obviously at life. Which is exactly why you should do us all a favor and get a rope.
            talk is cheap and so is your ride homey. You stay jockin me too damnit noob

Comment

Nice race......too bad this thread has been hi-jacked.
              Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

thnx for all the posts u guys.. everything is all good here.. and the motor just got sold ad now i am buying A F20a SOHC to build... all motor still but more rev happy... later-

Comment

Nice kills bro.. Is it me or does a lot of posers like to race in Gilbert? I know when im in that area it seems like at every light there is always someone wanting to race? lol
                  90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                  Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Nice Nice kill man when it's repeatedly one guy beating several others ppl notice.

K k enuf thread jacking. Sparkle what he means to say is it sounded like when ppl post in the wrong forum. That's what it looked like until you cleared it up now I get it. And quit hating on sparkle so much man this is the internet ppl don't care so much about making everything perfect. If someone doesn't get something let's just ask if that's what they meant. There's something called respect, let's respect the person who made this thread and not jack it? Respect is part of life too..

For the record, this race story DOEs belong here in the racing forum.
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

cool u guys thnx for working everything out and yes down here everyone loves to race from every light.. i usually dont, i wait for the nights that the illegals are on to tear shit up.. saturday night but sometimes friday.. i have a chipped CU so i cant take my car over 4k during the week and on the weekends i put in my tuned race ECU... good way to keep me inline....

Comment

Working...
                      X