My Cousin lost haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cousin lost haha

I was riding with my cousing when some guy that comes to this site started racing us but we lost because his clocth* is fucked up but o well after the race was over i saw the cb7tuner.com log witch i think is cool is the first time i see a cb7tuner user arround denver colorado by the way his car was clean but o well he lost not me so if i find him and im riding my car then we will see hehe

So he had a cb7tuner logo aswell. I know i love this site and al but id love to rock a sticker from here.

Comment

me to im going to send some money so i can get my stickaaaa and show it off to all them people hehe, yeah the good thing is that he lost against my cousing not me if i finde him ill race him hehe i beat my cousing on my accord i think i can hit the other dude

Comment

Is this the guy you guys lost to? haha http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...705#post558705
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

hee hee

Comment

omg, lol. hahaha, this is funny.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah not me i was not driving my cousing was so dont blame me my pride still stands hehe

Comment

what's with people farting while getting head and having sex?

referring to d112crzy and blackice's sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  So he had a cb7tuner logo aswell. I know i love this site and al but id love to rock a sticker from here.
                  Man you've been here longer and posted a crapload more than I and you don't even have one cb7tuner sticker??? yer missin out man!
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i am the notorious accord that pwned your cousin ahahaha...good race though...it was fun...see you around

Comment

Working...
                    X