Race night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race night

Well friday night is officially known as race night here in my area so I figured I'd tell ya'll some more kill stories. This is still with the bottle of giggle juice and now a special concoction of fuels my buddies mixed up for us. But man let me tell you... before the fuel the car was nasty with just the bottle. Afterwards I was spinning first and second as soon as I hit the gas. I mean like anywhere in first and anywhere in second I chose to hit the gas. Third and fourth the clutch would slip so bad I would have to keep letting off and getting back in it. Well on to the races. There was about 20-30 cars out there but most weren't worth my time. The only ones worth mentioning was a nasty ass stage 3 srt-4, a stage 3 GTI, 2 other GTIs with work, a wrx with STI turbo and other modds, and some hatch I though was fast. Well first up was the LS swapped hatch that has run low 14s at the track. going from a 45 roll just out of vtec in second I put 7-8 cars on him by 80. Next up was the WRX with the STI turbo and a modded GTI. From the light me and the GTI launched on the WRX, LMAO, and then I processed to put 5-6 cars on the GTI while he put 2 cars on the WRX by 80 mph clutch slipping the whole way. This was on the way to the highway. While on the expressway the GTI I just raced (good buddy of mine) tried to take on the Stage 3 SRT-4 (12 second car with better driver). Well I started behind the SRT-4 and after the third honk from 60 me and srt-4 left the GTI. I pulled up next the srt-4 knowing I was going to get beat but what the hell, I'll raced anyone once. We went from a 50 roll and on the third honk I instantly put 2 cars on him by 90+ with my clutch slipping bad in third. I could see him pulling back up but it wasn't until the shift to 4th, where my clutch just stop grabbing and I had to keep pedaling the gas, that he flew by me. I'm not saying he wasn't going to beat me, I'm just saying if my clutch was better, he wouldn't have caught me so quick. The next race was with the stage 3 GTI. I didn't think I would fair too well against it from a roll but as I said before I'll raced anyone once. From the infamous 50 roll I launched on his ass and never looked back. By 120 I put at least 5-6 cars on him were I let off. I think on that raced he let me jump ahead cause he thought he could catch me. He pulled up beside me and put up two fingers, meaning another race. So again from about a 50 roll. just like last time on the third honk I left him again but not as badly as I only put 4-5 cars on him. Both times I put the flashers on just cause it was funny. Well out of about 30 cars having the second fastest isn't that bad. Had a little run in with the 5-0 but those cars are slow as hell.
    Last edited by koolkoreanked; 06-11-2006, 06:27 PM.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

sounds like a good time. you ever make your way down to the Wilmington area or know anyone who does. i just moved around here and it turns out they only meets on Wed. nights. thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard.. i miss maryland (northern pkway every sat. and somthing everynight in riesterstown)
    hopfully it will get better here in the summer.

Comment

I love reading your kill stories. So you have an H22 with a 50 shot? You get any official track times yet? Or are you going to?
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

^^ With a 2.8 60 foot and the nitrous pressure at about 400 psi (all fridays my line pressure is never under 700) I've ran a best of 14.8 at 96 mph. Now if I could launch the car and get at least a 2.2 60 foot like I did before the clutch started slipping I could run at least a 14.4. Both the stage 3 GTI and my buddy's GTI have ran 14.4 at like 94 so I know with just a better launch I could at least match that. So far with the slipping clutch and a horrible 60 ft time I ran a 14.8 at 96. Also to give reference to how much faster this car is with nitrous and the special gas... I ran down a h22 hatch that runs low 14 and high 13s at the track.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

wow mang I saw that you had some fun....lol just be careful
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice kills...i was gonna call bs...but then saw your mods and that it was from a 50 roll...most those cars especially the subie dont fair well unless its an off the line race..for the most part..

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
              nice kills...i was gonna call bs...but then saw your mods and that it was from a 50 roll...most those cars especially the subie dont fair well unless its an off the line race..for the most part..
              Yeah I hear ya bro. At the track I dont do so well but on the street this car is just nasty. I've been leaving cars that run low 14s and high 13s before the special mix of gas... That stage 3 srt-4 wouldn't have passed me until well over 100mph if my clutch was slipping so bad. The mph at the end of the quarter is right for a high 13 low 14 second run with a slipping clutch so well see.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

oh yea, my desktop is faster then your juiced cb7...
                Last edited by Clueless; 06-11-2006, 10:46 PM.
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                X