i just got smoked HAARRRDDDD!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got smoked HAARRRDDDD!!!!!!

no real story to tell, but i got run on by a silver gt2. i kinda baited him into running on me cause i knew there was a bikecop ahead. i was doing about 110 when he walked by me... around a turn, covered by a wall, he came up on the cop doing, im assuming, 140+, and slammed the brakes.

i knew i would lose badly, i was just trying to get him caught by the cop.

Not very cool at all Think man if someone did that to you, you'd be pissed! I mean he's drivin a gt2 so he prob. can afford the ticket, but that's gonna be a huge fine and a lot of points.

Just b/c U post more doesn't mean U know more!

Comment

haha , something Id do.

Wait, i already do I love my v1.

Comment

Originally posted by porc933
        Not very cool at all Think man if someone did that to you, you'd be pissed! I mean he's drivin a gt2 so he prob. can afford the ticket, but that's gonna be a huge fine and a lot of points.
        hey, if he felt he needed to prove himself against a honda, then that was his fault.

i didnt rev or even look at him. i just drove by him, and downshifted to get in front of the other guy next to me... and the porsche just followed. of course, i did that assuming he would. but thats all his bad.

btw, people have done that to me. although i dont know if there was a cop or not... when some car thats obviously ALOT slower than me speeds by, i just let it go. you have to know when youve got them beat and its just not worth the effort or risk. apparently mister 500hp gt2 didnt know when to say when against a 15y/o honda.

Comment

In CA if you get pulled over going over 100mph or twice the posted limit, it's considered reckless driving. Go directly to jail and your car gets impounded (and possibly sold or scrapped). Not a fun thing, which is why I like to keep a low profile and keep it under 90 (usually ). I definitely do NOT want to lose my ride that way!

Sounds like you had fun though, eh Shane? hehe
          Originally posted by Junior Smurff
          Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

^^^^ Not entirely true.. I'll post my speeding ticket later. 110mph, on the freeway got me a $427.00 speeding ticket and 2 points on my liscense... I got lucky not getting my car impounded but I doubt you'll go to jail.......
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

He got smoked like yesterdays blunt yo.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lmao thats goodshit bro
                THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
                MY RIDE

Comment

Yeah, people get ticketed for over $100 all the time driving to or from Vegas. No jail time or impounded cars that I've ever heard of.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                    hey, if he felt he needed to prove himself against a honda, then that was his fault.

i didnt rev or even look at him. i just drove by him, and downshifted to get in front of the other guy next to me... and the porsche just followed. of course, i did that assuming he would. but thats all his bad.

btw, people have done that to me. although i dont know if there was a cop or not... when some car thats obviously ALOT slower than me speeds by, i just let it go. you have to know when youve got them beat and its just not worth the effort or risk. apparently mister 500hp gt2 didnt know when to say when against a 15y/o honda.
                    I would have laughed my ass off if he kept going and the cop pulled you over. What a wimp, hitting the brakes will get you pulled over automatically. Keep going, and the cop will have to radio ahead. Especially for a GT2. Thus, you would have got it instead. Think about that the next time you try to bait someone into a street race.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                      I would have laughed my ass off if he kept going and the cop pulled you over. What a wimp, hitting the brakes will get you pulled over automatically. Keep going, and the cop will have to radio ahead. Especially for a GT2. Thus, you would have got it instead. Think about that the next time you try to bait someone into a street race.
                      i knew the cop was there... and i didnt hit the brakes, i just let off the gas. the cop was far enough ahead, he never even saw me. but the porsche came up hard on the cop and slowed down very quickly. way obvious if you ask me, but the cop didnt see or didnt care. at the end the porsche went so fast and far he was out of my vision, when i caught up i saw him right behind the cop doing a nice 70mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                        ^^^^ Not entirely true.. I'll post my speeding ticket later. 110mph, on the freeway got me a $427.00 speeding ticket and 2 points on my liscense... I got lucky not getting my car impounded but I doubt you'll go to jail.......
                        It seems I was fed incorrect information... I don't think I would want to risk it anyway. Maybe on I-5 heading to SoCal or I-10 or I-15 way out in the boonies, but I don't get out to those spots very often...

Thanks for the correction though!
                        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Working...
                        X