Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130 mph + nations capitol i-95 north (f22a6 powa!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

130 mph + nations capitol i-95 north (f22a6 powa!)

.. damn so i went to visit my girlfriend up in maryland... driving from down south
    (i tried to make the east coast meet but had bad timing)
    i took a nap at the state line cuz i was tired.. got up and hit the interstate..

so im cruising and i see a hemi charger with N.Y plates coming up next to me.. on my rear right.. he does a fly by .. then i do one to him.. he has a hemi btw.. .. so we stop doing the flybys and just start going all out.. i dropped to fourth gear...and rode it up to redline then shifted to 5th... i was hitting about 125 like it was nothing and he was doing the same... so we are racing around that speed.. he was not pulling on me.. and there were times i felt he couldnt catch me when i jumped a headstart....while we were racing.....out of an entrance a red lancer evo jumps out... lol .. so i point out the sunroof to race the charger... they go at it... and i jump late... they are hauling ass down the interstate.. and when i look down i see my speedometer is past the 130 mph mark...i believe the hemi couldnt catch the evo.. but they didnt race at the same time.. they were just playing around the evo slows down and gives me a wave.. and the guy in the hemi we just cruised out and continued to drive spiritely.. it was an old guy. .but its cool to see the old cats racing... i think they were suprised an old accord can move that fast

btw i have an f22a6 with an 8lb flywheel.. and a few other mods c.a.i. safc2 tuned i was also racing a bmw and a corvette on the same stretch of road... hitting 120 and up.. damn the f22a6 is not slow!!! especially mated with a lightweight flywheel and small mods.. it kinda makes me curious how the h22 will run in the hooptie... aight im out.. peace.. btw if you have an auto.. get a 5 speed.. trust me!!..
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 05-29-2007, 02:18 AM.

Man you stirring thins up there more than when youre in FL....lol...all you need now it VTEC...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

vid or die.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Isnt your car stripped as well?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
          Man you stirring thins up there more than when youre in FL....lol...all you need now it VTEC...
          im seriously going h swap homey.. but ... of course im gonna boost the f22a6..i wanna smoke s2k's like mrx too
          Originally posted by tommi
          vid or die.
          skate or die...
          Originally posted by Dv8
          Isnt your car stripped as well?
          yessir .. equipped with a faded carbon fiber hood and a buddy club lightweight battery :P

Comment

For sure buddy...busted ehhmmm I mean BOOSTED...lol
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

"its cool to see the old cats racing... i think they were suprised an old accord can move that fast"

i'm sure hes like; WHAT!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

wait....if this guy you raced ...had a hemi charger...those put out 340 hp....and for what they are...has some nice pulling gears....you sure you're not pulling our chains?????

fibbing??

unless you have some sort of turbo setup...or nitrous...or BUILT F22 or something...theres no way...IMO you could have pulled on that Hemi Charger...Trust me...those aren't slow by any means!

unless that old guy was just scared of taking it past 130...I dunno...I wasn't there...but its kind of hard to say NICE KILL ...if you're engine doesn't have major mods to match the power and gearing of that Charger ....NOW, if that Charger was the V6 one...then TO ME, it would be more believeable!

I dunno for ME...its hard to believe!

what mods do you have mayne>>>??? besides the lightend flywheel and usual bolt ons...are you rebuilt with a turbo setup...and a 50 shot of nitrous..if not...Im having a hard time believeing you!

NOTE: my comment is not to piss you off....Its just..those V8 hemis..especially the NEW ones..are BEASTS...from a dig and rolling..they're not slow!

340hp and maybe the trq is as well up in the 300s....VS what 170 MAX if you're tuned...and stripped...I dunno mayne!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...but this story is hard to believe! our cars can be made to beat bigger displacement cars...but come on....340BHP /300+ of trq...VS a CB7 thats not swapped...or even turboed. this one is hard to believe!
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

BUT, it is NOTED...that SOME Domestic V8s DO..and WILL run out breath up top...so maybe...its believeable! but its still HARD as hell to believe!
                  Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 06-11-2007, 11:45 AM.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I think he was just toying with you... or just said fawk it and stopped running at such a high speed wasting his gas on a car unworthy of it. Eh, that's just my take on it though.
                    I love the bouncy...it's great...

Comment

they were racing but the guy in the hemi just wasnt stomping on it. if i had a car with that much hp then i wouldnt pull that hard on a car. especially on I-95 b/c its 3-4 lane traffic so ducking in and out of traffic is fun. mainly on I-95 b/c there isnt a WHOLE bunch of traffic. just enough for you to have fun in.

Comment

you're g.f lives in MD....where do you stay at?
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                        X