No announcement yet.

So Canada, what's new with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for got to mention i dont have butterflies and i have an sir-t tranny so i never see anything above 3500

also 4200 only at wot
    Last edited by Jukesbox; 09-19-2010, 05:27 PM.

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

ok so ditributor went last friday, replace 6 different ignitors and 2 coils, so i think the pick up coil is gone, no spark action at all...so i'm now looking for an internal coil h22 distributor if anyone has...just cause i'm to lazy to make a jumper harness for an external coil distributor...pm me if you have one

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM

Comment

still havent gotten the car to start...almost about to give up, school is killing me!!!

A & A Auto Service
        Pro-Spec
        TorontoJDM

Comment

looks like i'm the only one posting in here...well in anycase found time to find the problem...i was having an intermitant start...finally the car quit...thank God it was in my garage, tried like 6 ignitors and 2 coils, then finally changed the distributor...still nothing decided to dig deeper and to make a very long (2 week) story short traced the no start/spark to ECU pin A21 & A22 which is the ignition sensor which is in the internal coil distributor...made a jumper harness and the bitch starts again...looks like i need that an interior & engine harness for the long term..oh man i'm tired from that

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM

Comment

I installed some esp motor mounts, and a megan header
            Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

got the turbo coupe up and running =)
              Hold On Not Done Accelerating
              Had One Never Did Again

Comment

wrecked the engine on my coupe, then got a new coupe in better condition
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

^ still have the old coupe? if so all power options?

A & A Auto Service
                  Pro-Spec
                  TorontoJDM

Comment

my old coupe is gone, but i took off my power folding mirrors,trunk lid,tail lights, rear bumper,front bumper, and my exhaust which is 80% good condition. i think i may have power lock switches.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

fine tuned the deuce deuce and took her for a rip to find i have an exhaust leak header-DP and vibrations from exhuast to block
                      Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Installed my legend LS lip finally!!

and I love it

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

umm....my Accord is in Airdrie now and probably getting beaten to death and neglected by it's current owner.

Comment

Rear end of the car (quarter panels) are now painted with a somewhat color match paint. I've painted it this week and i reassembeled the car today.

Ah, and i took a ride in it. Feeling nice, i've missed it. Damn one week is long without a cb .

Comment

just finished polishing my 50/50's thanks to Crazymikey
                              Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Im trying to source some cl hubs for ROH, for less than 300 bucks... having a hard time. Any suggestions?

Also got a bb6 cluster coming
                                Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Working...
                                X