Anyone selling a cheap car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling a cheap car?

So this is a bit of a wierd thread. As you can see <--- I live in Australia. However, at this moment my brother is on an extended holiday in Canada. He's in Vancouver atm. He got there a few weeks ago and is planning on being there for at least 4 months. He wants to do camping and mountain biking and stuff so really needs a car. He's looked at rental costs and has decided that it would be good if he could just buy one for while he's over there.

He's hoping to get away with spending about $1000. But is willing to spend a bit over that including on road costs.

Firstly. Does anyone in that area have a car for sale that might fit the bill? Doesn't have be a cb. Obviously it's not going to be immaculate for that money. But something that requires minimal work and will keep going for at least a few months would be good. He looked at a cb coupe that needed CV's for $1000.

Secondly. Anyone have any other advice for buying cars over there. A big difference so far seems to be that the thing doesn't need to be roadworthy. Just pass smog.

thanks
    Members Ride Thread

Lol I'm looking at doing the same thing... where's ur bro stayin in vancouver. I'm currently in vancouver visiting as well. Weird
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
    X