weather....wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weather....wow

I can't believe the drastic changes. Three days ago on the east coast it stormed. Everything had 3" of snow or more. The next day it was +8C and rained all day. This morning its +4. I have no faith in the long-term forecast anymore. How is it a long-term forecast when it changes 6 hours later? :S
    As I say..., the winters don't get cold anymore and the summers don't get hot anymore. Were just right... sometimes

It gets pretty hot here during the summer. There were days with the heat index that it was 41.1C
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Honestly speaking at least in Ontario. The weather changes very frequently easily ever since I've been born due to all the lakes around us. Two days ago we got "slammed" with 5cm of snow, the next day it was +7C and all melted. I didn't mind it!

I haven't even used my full thick winter jacket yet this year.

NC gets pretty warm in the summer, but not too hot like Florida.
      I was there last summer. Amazing weather.
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

We usually get pretty cold here, this time of here. A year ago, we were digging out of 2 feet of snow. We've seen single-digit lows and highs in the lower 20s, but for the most part, it's pretty rather mild yet.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah it's still blazing warm here. I think we only had two snow "storms" this season which one got 5cm only. Global warming I tell you. But hey we are surrounded by lakes and weather changes easily for some reason.

It's been really sunny and warm, for February in February.
          Not that I'm complaining. Keeps my CB happy.
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Working...
          X