X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB7Nub
    replied
    Originally posted by infamouscb9 View Post
    Calgary, Alberta represent here! Please add me to the list.....thanks!
    Originally posted by AmTeC View Post
    Ontario guy here! didn't know there were so many of you guys here! Add me to the roster, I look forward to chatting
    Hey guys! Welcome! As much I'd like to say use the forum our "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group has been proved to be 200% more active especially since it's easier to navigate Facebook through a mobile device vs the forum. More detailed / private discussions can be made on the forum.

You can find the "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/cb7tunercanada/

Leave a comment:

• infamouscb9
    replied
    Calgary, Alberta represent here! Please add me to the list.....thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AmTeC
    replied
    Ontario guy here! didn't know there were so many of you guys here! Add me to the roster, I look forward to chatting

Leave a comment:

• AstroVannin
    replied
    I think Ill stick with my EL chassis cars lol

Picked up probably the CLEANEST 2g Paseo in the rarest colour for almost nothing

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
    I've been MIA for quite some time.... but good news: I am back in a CB7 Will be making a post of the car soon.

The car has 19,000 kms - No typo
    19,000km i'd have to see this to believe it.........

Leave a comment:

• 1990accordex-r
    replied
    I've been MIA for quite some time.... but good news: I am back in a CB7 Will be making a post of the car soon.

The car has 19,000 kms - No typo

Leave a comment:

• ts14
    replied
    I'm bc. All over Burnaby, Vancouver and richmond lol

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    Please add me to the Ontario list. I'm in Toronto....

Leave a comment:

• DanCan
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Officially landed and living in the GTA/Peel region.
    Shut the front door!! that is sweet. Welcome to Ontario. Maybe see you at an event sometime.

Leave a comment:

• CB7Nub
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Really? Welcome!!!
    Hope to see you around soon.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    Fellow CB Tuners! Making an appearance here after a bit of a hiatus.

Anyways, I figured I would let you guys know that after new years I am moving back to Ontario and will be in and around the GTA. Would love the chance to be able to meet up with some of you guys.

Happy holidays!

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    The name might be new to some or well known to others. Its been a long since ive visited this site. Im official a Canadian Cb7tuner now. Been living in Hamilton, On for almost 2 years now and im looking to get back into the game.

There's a name I haven't seen in a while. I didn't know you were around here these days. If you've ever seen a fairly clean SE coupe driving around the city, that's me.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    The name might be new to some or well known to others. Its been a long since ive visited this site. Im official a Canadian Cb7tuner now. Been living in Hamilton, On for almost 2 years now and im looking to get back into the game.

Leave a comment:

• Revious
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
    Welcome Revious!
    Make sure you have read the Canadian rules in the Canadian regional subsection.
    Try to get more west coast members back on CB7Tuner!
    I heard Vancouver Accord Club is dieing, that true?
    Honestly, on my entire island, I can truthfully say that out of all the CB7 accords I have seen; only a few stand out as actually taken care of.(There's a couple nice sedans. Lots of CB9's, but they're rusty... I think I have the only nice coupe on VI...) Almost every CB7 out here is rusted out, dirty and uncared for. As for VAC, I checked out their forums and the last post was in the beginning of July... Apparently they meet every friday in Burnaby though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X